«Purple Matches (Kellic)»

Warnings: Smut, cussing, demon Kellin.

Vic's POV

I woke up as I couldn't bear with the pain that my head was holding. Everything was pitch black even though I was sure I had my eyes open. I tried moving around but I couldn't move a bit. I couldn't comprehend what was wrong with me nor what was happening at the moment.

"I see that you're awake," a delicate and seductive voice spoke, "I apologize for the darkness, I keep forgetting that you, mortals, can't quite see with a lack of light."

"Who are you? Where am I? What happened?" I inquired as I tried to face at the source of the voice. The voice laughed maliciously as the sound of footsteps became louder, probably because whoever this person was, was getting closer.

"You're quite a talker, aren't you?" The voice laughed, never dropping its seductive sound.

"What are you?"

"Not what, you dummy" it laughed, "who."

"I'm asking you, who the fuck are you, and you are just mocking me!" I exclaimed angrily.

"We've got quite an attitude, huh?" It chuckled once again, "I guess I can handle that."

"Excuse me?" I questioned with disgust. The room was suddenly flooded with a faint light, that made me squint my eyes for a couple of seconds.

"I usually have a fire going, but sometimes I like the room to cool down a bit," a pale man with black raven hair, and big blue eyes smiled. Long, black, and twisted horns were coming out from his head. Fairly long fangs were poking out from his electric blue plump lips. He had the same tone of blue from his lips as eyeshadow on his eyelids. He was wearing a black choker with chains; a dog's studded necklace. A black blouse with neon blue highlights here and there. He was wearing tight, ripped skinny jeans and black combat boots with a decent amount of heels.

"Who are you?" I asked as soon as we made eye contact. He smiled softly.

"I'm Kellin Quinn, your personal demon," he smirked "and I'm sorry you're tied up, but you kept falling down the chair and I didn't have anything to hold you up."

"Like Tangled?" I quirked my eyebrow and he tilted his head in confusion.

"I'm afraid I don't understand," he pursed his lips, "but I'm here to make you feel better."

"Better?" I inquired and he clicked his tongue, smirking. Here we go again with the cocky attitude.

"Let's start by playing a bit," he simpered and grabbed a box of matches. "Do you like playing with fire?"

"Not quite..."

"Have you ever lit a match?" He asked and I nodded. "Here, light this one up," he smiled and was about to hand me the match, "oh, right," he giggled, "you're tied up."

"I-I..." I stuttered.

"Stupid me," he chuckled. He placed the match back into the box, placing the latter on the table that he had on the side. He walked up to me and crouched down, making direct eye contact with me. "As soon as I liberate you from these ropes, you promise me that you are not going to try to escape, understood?" He asked with a menacing voice; I nodded. "Good."

"Thanks," I muttered as he used his pointy black claws to cut the ropes, setting me free, "they were starting to hurt a bit," I chuckled, trying to lighten up the mood.

"Pain is essential," he stated as he let the ropes fall on the floor, making a muffled thump, "everything is pain, from suffering to happiness."

"How—"