eightyfour

chan walked in through the front door into their dorm. he had spent the night at a hotel, wanting some space to think but also to not wake up everyone -though most of them rarely slept at night-. it was currently eight am so most of them would already be up, possibly waiting for chans return.

and it was true. seungmin, jisung, minho and jeongin where sat on the couch, staring at the front door. hyunjin was stood with changbin as they -tried- to make breakfast. felix was still knocked out from the dose of sleeping pills jisung had spiked him with.

chan stared at all the eyes that where immediately on him as he stepped foot into the living room. no one said a thing as they looked at each other. the leader was only gone a week but came back with a natural tan, hair newly dyed a ashy brown and what seemed to be a fresh tattoo sticking out under his t-shirt sleeve.

"what the fuck happened to you man?" changbin was the first to speak up, setting down the knife he was holding. "what you mean? i'm still the same person." chan chuckled, walking over to the fridge for a bottle of water. everyone followed behind, trying to get a closer look of the australians tattoo. "why'd you get a tattoo? you know jyp is gonna kick your ass right?" seungmin said, trying to carefully lift the sleeve up higher for them to get a better look. the rather large tattoo was a black silhouette of the eight of them with their slogan 'you make stray kids stay' tatted in the middle with red ink. chan smiled softly as his members stared in awe at the tattoo, hyunjin even tearing up.

"i wanted to get a tattoo of something that meant the most to me, and all of you mean the world to me." he explained, excluding the other tattoo he got for his boyfriend and the nipple piercings he got as a spur of the moment.

at that moment, felix awoke to the sound of crying and squeals coming from the living room. with his mind cloudy and eyes still half shut, he made his way out of his shared bedroom and towards the noise. he rubbed the sleep from his eyes, finally opening them to see all the members crying and staring at his lovers right arm.

"channie?" he called out, gaining everyone's attention. "yongbokkie! come see this!" minho said, walking over to the tired boy to grab his arm and drag him towards his boyfriend. felix looked in shock at the body modification in front of him. he would be lying if he said it didn't turn him on the slightest bit. he lifted his hand, running his fingers over it ever so delicately, feeling the raised surface of the tattoo. chan grabbed the youngers wrist before pulling him away from the others and into his bedroom.

"did it hurt?" felix asked, curious about the tattoo. "felix my parents are forcing me to marry her now." chan blurted out quickly. the red haired stared up at chan with sadness and anger.

"w-what? they can't do that."

"i know that's why i came home without them knowing. i'm not gonna marry this girl. i don't want to leave you." chan said, pulling the younger into a tight hug.

tears started to leave both their eyes as they held onto each other like their life depended on it.

-

really just a short filler ig but this what i meant by the tattoo. sorry it's horrible but i can draw i swear

pls ignore the shithead at the top with the (w) i'm too lazy to redo it

insta | chanlix (COMPLETED)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara