sixtynine *mature*

!!SOFT STANS DONT READ!!

I MEAN IT IT GETS HELLA DIRTY JUST SKIP THIS ONE
-

felix stumbled his way to the jyp building, a glass of vodka and coke in his hand.

as he entered the building, all eyes where on him. some staff members stared in confusion while others tried to hold back their laughs.

"felix?" a staff member asked, gaining felix' attention. "what are you doing here at 11pm?" he asked, looking at the youngers drunken state. "channie told me to meet him here." he slurred out his words, giggling as he did so.

"ah would you like me to escort you there? or i can call chan down for you." he suggested, felix shaking his head. "nah i got this fam." he said before heading towards the lifts.

he pressed the button with his free hand, bopping intensely at the music they were playing in the lobby which just happened to be feel special by twice. he danced to the chorus, doing the moves. if he weren't so distracted by the music he would've heard the staff members laugh at him, some even filming the scene.

the lift arrived to the ground floor, him almost missing it.

"i'm going to see channie~ i'm going to suck his dick~ it gon get lit~" he sang, doing a lil meme dance, almost spilling his drink that he eventually downed.

he reached his floor, getting off and skipping down to chans studio room.

he stood in front of the door. he could see the elders silhouette through the distorted window. a bright smile appeared on his face as he quietly opened the door in attempt to scare the older.

chan was sat in front of his computer, headphones on as he worked on a new song. felix tip-toed inside the room, closing the door as quietly as he could. he snuck up behind chan, deciding how to scare the older. he eyed his exposed neck, a grin appearing on his face. he leaned downwards, his lips coming into contact with the others neck.

chan jumped up at the sudden soft pair of lips on the back of his neck.

"felix?" he called out. he heard the younger giggle before he started to suck. a moan escaped from the elders lips as felix sucked harder, creating a dark bruise that would definitely hurt later on.

felix stopped, spinning chan around to face him before sitting down on his lap.

"hi baby." he spoke, kissing chan roughly. chan was about to kiss back before he remembered why he asked him here. he pushed the younger away, a whine leaving felix' lips as he pouted.

"felix you can't go on social media asking guys to suck your cock. especially when you got a boyfriend dumbass." he scolded, his hands automatically gripping the others thighs.

"but channie~ you've been so busy that we've barely done it." felix said, grinding down on the others lap. chan cranes his head back as he shut his eyes, biting his lips to hold back a moan. felix took this opportunity to attack his neck some more.

the youngers hands roamed the elders body, going up his large hoodie to trace over his muscles.

chan felt weak under the youngers touch, moans leaving his lips uncontrollably. he felt felix' hands work down, grazing his nipples ever so slightly, making his breath hitch.

"f-felix. you gotta s-stop." he stuttered out just as felix' hands rested on his covered hardened crotch.

felix moved up to his ear, biting down on his lobe lightly.

"make me daddy."

a grunt left the elders lips as felix spoke into his ear, whispering dirty things in english.

felix hopped off of his lap, kneeling down to the floor in front of him. chan didn't say a word as he watched the younger grab the rim of his joggers and boxers, pulling them down for chans members to be on full view.

felix stared at chans cock, practically drooling. though he was intoxicated and his vision was disoriented and his brain was basically mush right now, he didn't find himself wanting to stop, and chan definitely didn't wanna either.

chan watched the others every move, small moans and grunts leaving his lips as felix jacked him off occasionally licking the tip, teasing chan.

"ah fuck. stop teasing me." he said, gripping felix' hair harshly, pulling his face towards his dick. felix looked up at his boyfriend with innocent eyes as chans dick was pressed against his face.

"fuck my face daddy."

felix spoke, sending chan over the edge as he pulled his head down, forcefully making felix deep throat him. felix' moan got cut off as he felt chans dick hit the back of his throat, ending in him making a gagging sound.

chan held felix' hair with a death grip, aggressively pushing and pulling. tears weld up in the youngers eyes, drool spilling from his mouth. he worked his tongue around chans cock, sending chan into euphoria as he came close to his high.

"fuck felix i'm gonna cum." he warned through gritted teeth, right before he released his load into the others mouth. he let go of the his hair, letting felix remove his mouth off his dick to swallow.

"fuck that was so hot." chan said, looking down at felix. felix nodded, not having the breath to speak.

"now suck me off daddy."

-

|$\!¥\\!,¥alLFNSKSN
WHO ALLOWED ME TO WRITE SMUT AKDNWKDNW

SORRY SOFT STANS