fiftytwo

SEUNGJININ SPECIAL PT.1

-

"look hyunjin. you need to fix this before it gets out of hand. seungmin almost left the group because of you. when was the last time he talked to you?" jisung questioned the older who sat on his bed, staring at the floor. "i don't know." hyunjin mumbled.

since seungmin came back to the dorms, he's been sleeping in felix' bed. he rarely talks to the other members as well. especially jeongin. he only leaves his room to eat or to use the bathroom.

"fucking talk to him before he really does leave the group. you caused this to happen because you couldn't man the fuck up and tell the truth." jisung continued to go off at the other. it was rare that jisung ever went this serious so when he did, they know it's bad. woojin was originally meant to have a talk with hyunjin but jisung wanted to let off some steam from not getting it with minho.

"you have until the aussie couple get back."

and with that jisung left hyunjin alone in his room to think. the elder wanted to make things right with seungmin but how? he doesn't even know how to the the younger to talk to him. he let out a sigh just as jeongin opened the door and stuck his head in.

"you okay hyunjinnie?" he asked the elder, walking over to him. hyunjin wrapped his arms around the youngers waist, leaning his head on the others chest who played with his hair. "i don't know what to do. i've known him forever but now it feels like we're strangers. i really fucked up, haven't i?" he said, looking up at jeongin. the younger frowned at hyunjin and nodded. "he's having a shower right now but you should go see him once he's out. i'm gonna go grocery shopping with woojin and minho so i can't help. i'm sorry." the elder shook his head. "don't worry about it innie. it's my mess anyway."

the youngest left the bedroom, almost bumping into a wet haired seungmin with only a towel on. "oh minnie! how was your shower?" he asked cheerfully. seungmin smiled at the younger, ruffling his hair. "it was great. are you leaving with minho and changbin?" he asked the other who nodded. "oh cool. i wanna come too can you wait on me?" jeongin froze before shaking his head rather too fast. "why not?" seungmin asked. "be-because," he stopped, thinking on what to say.

"because minho wants to talk to you in his room." 'way to go innie' he said to himself. seungmin furrowed his brows before nodding. "alright then. tell him i'll be a few minutes." he then left the younger alone in the hallway to clutch his heart and take deep breaths.

"almost messed that one up."

seungmin got changed into his casual wear, shoving on a beanie over his damp hair before heading to minhos room.

he knocked first before he opened the door. "minho? innie said you wanted to talk about someth-" he saw no minho in sight but a crying hyunjin who was laid down on the youngers bed, in the dark. seungmin contemplated to leave the elder but hearing his cries made him feel guilty. he shut the door behind him and walked over to the older, sitting on the edge of his bed.

"hyunjin? why are you crying?" he asked. the elder didn't answer nor did he even hear him with his airpods on his ears. a soft sigh left seungmins lips before he removed the one airpod he could see. hyunjin flinched, staring at the person with wide eyes.

"s-seungmin?" he choked out. "why- why are you here?" he sat up to give the younger more space on the bed. "jeongin said minho wanted to talk but he's not here." the other explained, staring at his favourite sweater that the elder was holding onto. "no he's not. he's in jisung's room."

hyunjin looked at the sweater, the wet tear marks that were sure to stain. "here." he said, handing it back to it's owner. "i'm sorry. i need to go shower." he said before practically running out the room and into the bathroom, falling to the floor and breaking down.

-

i wanted to write about seungjinin but since i don't 100% ship them altogether have this special chapter(s)