ninetyfour(part 1)

italics is english when speaking. incase you forget
-

it had been almost a year since the groups disbandment.

felix, seungmin and jeongin all left to pursue in a different career route. hyunjin, changbin, jisung, minho and chan all stayed to continue their passion.

jisung and minho finally got married back in june, deciding to have a friends and family only wedding with no clowns.

changbin had moved out of the dorm and into an apartment with woong. also adopting a small dog.

seungmin and jeongin has broken up with hyunjin just before the disbandment. the elder boy didn't feel sad or regret this time and just shooed them away with his hand and everyone had cut off contact with the boy which he didn't care about.

3racha ended up taking a four month hiatus. mainly due to the fact that chan just couldn't come up with anything. he spent most of his time in his apartment crying with bundles of balled up paper around him before finally leaving the apartment after changbin and jisung persuaded him.

allen kept in contact with them all and continued with his own group but never told serim the truth.

felix on the other hand suffered the most. he had moved back to australia and moved back in with his parents for a few days before finally moving into a nice apartment with his dogs. he had tried to date other people but he just couldn't. too afraid and still in love with chan to be able to move on. he now is working as a dance instructor, teaching kids, teens and adults all different types of dance all while trying to get his degree in dancing and working in 7-eleven.

felix's mental and physical state was horrible to the eyes of other people. he was a lot more skinnier than he used to be and whenever he felt sad or in a bad mood he would go out to clubs and drink so much which always ended in him intensionally sleeping with random men. his family have tried getting him help only for it to backfire and make him worse.

fans would notice him on the streets. taking his picture, videoing him and even trying to talk to him for a picture of a signature. he turned down them all of course as he's not an idol anymore and is just a regular person.

"felix! you're half an hour late! what is your excuse this time!" charles -his boss- yelled at him, not giving a shit about the other customers in the store. felix kept his head down. "i'm sorry sir. a family emergency came up. it won't happen again." charles sighed as he shook his head, aggressively handing over his name tag. "just don't be late again or i'll fire you".

felix watched as charles left the store, sighing in relief as he wasn't fired. the brunette had been late to his work for almost a month now. he didn't expect living as a normal everyday person would be hard, having to keep working hard for money, paying bills, taxes, food. all of that. that was usually already done for by the other members or jyp.

'i wonder how the other members are. i wonder if chan has moved on.'

mentally slapping himself and shaking the thought out of his head, as he walked behind the counter to start his shift for the day, his phone dinged, signalling he got a text. pulling out his phone from his pocket he read the text, a smile forming.

jiji
hey lixiepoo
3racha sauce is on tour and we're coming to aussie land on the 18th
i got you a vip pass if you wanna come bc pls i miss you🥺🥺
also minho is coming bc we love a supportive husbando😤👌
pls come tho do it for your best friends or ill snap your kneecaps bitch
ily😊

felix
so you just gonna ignore the fact that we haven't spoken in like what?
6 months?
last i saw you was at the wedding
but ok bitch
see you then whore😊💖

he locked his phone, placing it back in his pocket just as a customer walked up to him.

-

the brunette boys shift was nearing its end. the sun outside had already set and not many people where coming in so he played some games on his phone before the next person came in for the night shift.

the bell above the door rang and his eyes automatically shot up from his phone. a pale, curly blonde man had walked in. he wore mostly black. even his face mask was black. he watched the man walk straight to the alcohol section, picking out mostly the stronger drinks before heading to the snack aisle. felix decided not to spark him as a robber and just continued playing his game only to stop when the man placed his items on the counter.

felix tiredly scanned his stuff, placing them in plastic bags, not even asking for his id. "could i also have a pack of marlboro?" the man added on, earning a nod. felix placed the cigarette pack into the bag before physically face palming himself.

"i'm sorry i need to see your id." he said, mentally calling himself an idiot. the man chuckled before handing over his id. felix took a quick look at it and was about to hand it back over when he stopped. his eyes went back up to the man who had taken off his mask, revealing his all too familiar face.

"chan." he breathed out.

"hey lixie."