twentyfive(part 2)

(v intimate scene but no sex)
their date went on as planned. they had an amazing dinner and felix took him to the next destination. it was at the edge of a cliff that showed the sun set. the car ride to it was long but it felt short as they two talked and sometimes belted the words of songs that came on the radio.

they reached the place and held hands as they walked up to see seungmin setting up a blanket under the old weeping willow tree that stood at the edge. he spotted the two and was taken aback by how hot they looked.

"damn. you two look like an old married billionaire couple." he joked before leaving. the two laughed and sat down.

"i had a fuck ton of fun today." chan was the first to speak up as he stared at the sky that was turning orange as the sun was setting. "i'm glad and i wanna apologise about what i said. i didn't mean it to sound like that or for you to find out." felix leaned his head on chans shoulder as they cuddled under the tree. "but if i didn't find out then we wouldn't have had this amazing date." chan spoke, earning a small giggle from the younger.

they watched the sun set. it was a beautiful silent moment until chan ruined it by asking, "so when did you find out that my voice is amazing to jack off to?" this made the younger start to choke on nothing.

"w-what? why would you ask that?"

"well you and changbin said it, so what part of my voice?" he wiggled his eyebrows. the younger rolled his eyes. "when you said bushka in matryoshka. it made me feel some things." he said awkwardly.

chan smirked, deciding to tease the younger even more as he leaned into his ear, repeated the line from his song, but this time more of a whisper and in a deeper tone. shivers crept up the youngers back and the hair on his arms stood up. felix pushed chan away. "y-you're mean!" felix yelled.

"oh come on lix. it's just a boner." chan said so casually.

"bang fucking chan! i don't have a boner you ass!" felix yelled, playfully beating chans muscly arm. the older rolled his eyes and grabbed the younger, pushing him down onto the blanket and hovered above him.

"well you're about to." he winked before leaning down to the youngers neck. felix tensed up. this wasn't the first time he was in this kind of situation but he wasn't used to it. especially it being with a tall man with muscles than a almost 17 year old squirrel.

"chan wait." felix called out in a whisper. chan lifted his head and looked at the model.

"what?"

"these clothes are expensive. i don't want them ruined."

chan let out a long sigh as the younger ruined the moment and sat up, still straddling the boy. "you're our own cock blocker, you know that?" he laughed, placing his hands on the youngers chest.

"you know it baby. now let me up." felix tried to push the older off but to his dismay, the boy didn't budge. "chan. get off." he spoke, his voice deeper than usual. this caused the older to smirk. "not after a kiss." he smirked. felix looked up at him and cocked his eyebrow.

"seriously? a kiss? no way."

"fine a blowjob."

"a kiss it is."

chan grinned as he leaned down to the younger australian. their hearts were beating super loud and fast. felix suddenly got a boost of confidence and placed a hand behind the elders head, pulling him down and smashing their red tinted lips together.

the kiss that quickly turned into a heated make out session was full of love and hunger, and a slight bit of lust. the pair broke away to breathe but then instantly reconnected their lips. chans hands started to roam around the others body, messing up the carefully put together outfit. he carefully grabbed felix's chin, moving his head upwards to get a good view of the boys neck. the choker that was wrapped around made the older growl. he pulled the choker off and attacked the boys neck, kissing everywhere before going in and sucking on the boys skin. a moan escaped felix's lips. his eyes widened and he cupped his mouth.

"i-i think we should get back." he stuttered, quickly scurrying to get up. he recollected himself and the two walked back towards the car with the blanket. as felix walked, every step he took was shaky. his head was spinning and the blush on his cheeks wouldn't fade. chan noticed and stopped right by the car. felix stopped as well, leaning against the car as he placed the blanket in the boot.

"lix? are you alright?" chan asked, making felix face him and held both his hands. "y-yeah i'm fine. i'm very shaky." he said, avoiding eye contact. "felix. you're shaky and red. what's wrong?" felix was now staring into chans now brown orbs.

"i love you."

felix confessed. he didn't expect to confess this early but telling the person you love that you have a boner on your second date is kinda embarrassing and awkward. chan grinned widely and bent down to kiss the boy softly.

"i love you too."

felix drove off, dropping chan off at his house, not forgetting to kiss him goodbye. he made it to his own home and slumped down onto his bed once he stepped in.

the two boys, 17 miles away both smiled like there was no tomorrow. today was the best day of their lives.