13. Feelings

Dakota's POV

I went downstairs and Xavier was gone. Dean was sitting down on the couch looking at the ultrasound photos. I went up behind him and looked with him behind his shoulder. He didn't even realise I was standing there.

He turned around a few seconds later and screamed when he noticed me there.

"Sorry to scare you"

"How long have you been standing there?" He said while putting the pictures on the table which was in front of him.

"About 1 minute. Why were you looking at the photos?" I asked while sitting next to him on the couch.

"What aren't I allowed to look at photos of my own child?" He yelled

"I'm just saying that you don't want this child so why would you be looking at photos of it when you want nothing to do with it. I hate this so much, it hurts me that my baby daddy doesn't want this baby"

"What's going on?" Lilli asked while coming into the living room.

"Nothing mum" Dean said while giving her a smile.

"It doesn't sound like nothing. I could hear you both yelling at each other from outside. Why can't you both just sort out your problems?"

"There is nothing to sort out, I was just leaving anyways" I said while walking over to the stairs. Lilli stepped in front of me and pointed back to the couch.

I dropped my head and walked back to the couch in defeat. I sat as far away from Dean as I could.

Lilli brought up a chair and sat in front of us.

"So Dakota why are you angry or upset or whatever is happening with you?" Lilli asked me.

"I'm angry and upset because of Dean"

"And why is that?"

"I have already told you all of this"

"Yes but you need to talk to Dean about it"

"Fine. I am angry and upset because all I want is for Dean to at least help me with this baby and be a good father but he won't. He doesn't care for us at all" I said while whispering the last part.

"Okay, Dean why are you angry or upset?"

"I just don't want to take care of this child, I am only a child myself. Dakota is confusing me really bad, sometimes she will be all nice to me and then she will be angry with me"

"It's just her pregnancy symptoms. And Dean you have to be here for Dakota and your child. Do you want your child growing up without a father and always wondering who it is. You don't have to exactly be with Dakota like in a relationship but you have to be here for her"

"I want to be in a relationship with Dakota, I love her so much. I just don't want this baby, it's to much to handle. I won't be able to have school, work, soccer and be able to take care of Dakota and this baby all at the same time"

"You don't love me Dean, stop saying that you do because you don't. You think you do but you don't! I do still really like you but I don't know anymore"

"Guys please stop fighting. Dakota whenever you need, I will take care of the baby while you guys are at school or work or whatever so Dean you don't have to worry about that"

"When will you guys realise that I don't want anything to do with this?" He yelled at us. I got up from the couch and ran up to my bedroom. I didn't want to live anymore, my heart broke into a million pieces. I have never been this upset.

I put on some pyjamas and jumped on my bed, I started crying uncontrollably into my pillow. I felt someone start rubbing my back, I turned around and was shocked to see Dean there.

"What do you want from me Dean?" I sobbed.

"I want you, that's all I ever wanted"

"Just leave me alone"

"I brought these up for you" he said while handing me my ultrasound photos. I grabbed them and just stared at them. I traced my fingers along the little baby body.

I still can't believe I am pregnant with the boy I have been crushing on for years.

"I hope the baby looks like you" Dean said quietly.

I just nodded and continued looking at the photos.

"Look at me Dakota"

"Why?" I said quietly. He put his hands on the side of my face and softly pulled my face to look at him. He wiped my tears away but they wouldn't stop falling down my face.

"Your so beautiful" we were just staring at each other. I couldn't do this, I couldn't do this. He leaned in and lightly kissed me. Dakota you have to stop right now. I could feel butterflies in my stomach, I really wanted to stop because I was meant to hate him right now but I just couldn't.

Our lips were moving in perfect sync. He lightly pushed me down so I was lying down on the bed. He put his hands on either side of my head so he wouldn't crush me and continued kissing me passionately.

He pulled away after a few minutes so we could catch our breath. Once he got his breath he went straight back in, I wrapped my arms around his neck this time.

We fell asleep together on my bed, this time I had my back to him and he had his arms around my waist.

Awwww they are cute!! :) Do you think that they will finally end up together? Or will Dakota keep on pushing him away? Keep Reading and Voting <3 xoxoxoxoxoxo

-SexyBlonde101