19. Dean ;)

Dean's POV

I was walking to Biology when I saw Tiffany walking out of her Biology class.

"Hey Dean" Damn she found me. I hated her so much.

I just kept walking and ignored her.

"Don't be like this Dean" she whined like a dying cat.

I brushed her off and walked into my class. I got out my phone and started texting Dakota.

'Hey ;) how has your day been? xoxo -Dean <3'

'Hi, it's been fine.'

'Is something wrong?'

'No'

'Meet me at the gymnasium at lunch?'

'And if I don't?'

'I will have to find you ;)'

She didn't reply after that. I looked up from my phone and saw the teacher writing down stuff on the board.

"What are we doing?" I asked Xavier who was sitting next to me.

"Copying down all of that"

"Thanks bro" he nodded at me and continued his work.

I wrote down all of the work which took nearly the whole lesson. The last few minutes of the lesson I talked to Xavier a little bit.

It was finally lunch, I was so excited. I could finally see Dakota again.

When I got to the gym I saw Dakota waiting nearby but she was facing away from me.

I quietly ran up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist. I kissed up and down her neck which made her moan a little bit.

"Dean" she moaned.

"Yeah" I said while smirking.

"Didn't we.. Don't worry"

"No what?" I said while pulling away from her neck.

"Dean please just continue what you were doing, I liked it" she turned around to face me and tried to kiss me.

I pulled away and she looked like she was going to cry. "Don't you want me?"

"I do it's just I want to know what is wrong?"

"Nothing's wrong" she tried to kiss me again but I pulled away and grabbed her hands. She sighed and pulled me towards the grass area where we could sit.

I sat down first, she went to sit down across from me but I grabbed her by the waist lightly and put her on my lap.

"Now what's wrong?"

"Something happened"

"What?" I was so scared, what happened?

"Charlie"

"What about Charlie?"

"He.. Hekissedme"

"Say it slower"

"Charlie kissed me" I had my mouth open in shock.

"Why?"

"I don't know, I was running out of English when I accidentally ran into him. He started leaning in and I told him to stop but he didn't listen. I started screaming and he just did it. While he was kissing me I tried to push away but he grabbed my hands so I sort of kicked him in the balls and then I slapped him across the face"

"That's my girl" I said while smiling at her.

"So your not mad?"

"Why would I be mad at you?"

"I don't know" she giggled.

"I will talk to him about it, alright?" I told her.

"Thank you, just don't hurt him. He is my friend" she warned me.

"Alright and just before how you said that you ran out of English. Why did you?"

Her face went pale and she looked scared.

"What happened?" I asked her while kissing her neck.

"He was there"

"Who?"

"Matthew" she said quietly.

"What did he do?" I said angrily. I hated that kid so much.

"He was just staring at me the whole lesson and he sent me a text"

"What did it say?"

She gave me her phone and I went into her messages. I clicked into one that was under Unknown number.

It said 'I told you to stay away from Dean!'

"Dakota what is this?" I showed her the text and she just shrugged. "Dakota what is it?" I said a little angrier.

"Nothing, it's just Tiffany being stupid"

"Whatever" I looked through her other unknown number text messages and I found the one from Matthew.

'You didn't think you were getting rid of me that easy were you? Why don't you just leave Dean alone and we can be happy together'

I hated that he was doing this to Dakota.

"Dakota" I said to her softly.

"What about if he hurts me or the baby?"

"He won't"

She sighed and turned around to face me. We rested our heads on each others shoulders.

"I won't let him hurt you ever again Dakota" I whispered in her ear and she hugged me tightly. She gave me a kiss on the cheek and just relaxed in my arms.

"Now where were we before all of this happened?" I said with excitement in my voice.

I attacked her neck with my lips. She giggled quietly and put her head back, she started tugging on the back of my hair. It felt so good! I sucked on her sweet spot and she moaned really loud.

I chuckled at her and pressed my lips to hers softly.

We were making out in the grass when we heard someone coughing.

We pulled away and looked at the person who coughed, it was Xavier.

"Uh Dean I will um talk to you later" she said while hopping up from me. She grabbed her stuff and walked away awkwardly.

"What's up Xavier?"

"I just wanted to talk to you about Dakota"

"What about her?"

"I just wanted to say that if you hurt her I will kick your ass. I know that you have made her upset before but I will let that go. I see the way she looks at you, she looks at you like your the only person in the world. You guys are having a baby together and you need to support her. I'm just looking out for my little sis, and my best friend"

We bro hugged and then he left while I thought about Dakota.

Vote

Comment

Fan

<3 SexyBlonde101 xoxo