23. Sleepover

Dakota's POV

"Dakota, will you be my girlfriend?"

Omg I had been waiting for this day for ages!

"Yes, I would love to be your girlfriend"

He leaned in and kissed me softly on the lips.

We heard a car honk and we slowly pulled away.

We saw mums car just a few metres away from us. We stood up from the park bench hand in hand and went to the car.

Dean opened the car door for me like a gentlemen and he helped me in. We sat in the backseat just enjoying each others company.

He put his arm around my shoulders and I rested my head on his shoulder.

"How did it go?" Mum asked

"Perfect" I said while looking at Dean. He quickly pecked my lips.

"Alright" mum said while smiling at me.

"Mum, when the baby comes do you want to take care of your granddaughter"

"Okay" I don't think she really realised what I said just yet. "Wait a minute, granddaughter, your having a girl?"

"Yes"

"Congratulations"

"Thanks mum"

"Ah your having a little baby girl" she said happily.

Dean squeezed my hand and smiled at me, I smiled back at him and rested my head back on his shoulder.

He started drawing patterns on the back of my hand.

We got back to my place and I was craving Jelly and ice cream.

"Mummy do we have any jelly and ice cream?"

"No sorry"

"I can go to the shops and get some" Dean asked

"Nah you don't have to, it's just my stupid cravings"

"I want to get you some"

"You are the sweetest person ever"

"I know" I giggled at his cuteness and kissed him softly. He wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his head in the crook of my neck. "I'll see you when I get back" he said quietly

"Okay, hurry back"

He winked at me and hopped in the car.

I walked inside with a big smile on my face.

I went up to my bedroom and put my ultrasound photos in a photo frame and placed them next to my other ones.

20 minutes later Dean walked into my bedroom with 2 bowls of ice cream and jelly. He gave one to me and started eating the other one.

"Thanks"

"No problem babe"

I started eating my ice cream and jelly and it was so good. I started moaning because it was so good.

Dean gave me a weird look and I smiled at him.

"What? Just because my ice cream can make me moan and you can't" I said cheekily.

"Oh really? Wanna bet on that?"

I shook my head and he came closer to me.

"No, I was just kidding" I giggled.

"Okay but I'm gonna do it anyway"

"My parents are just downstairs"

"Oh well" he kissed me passionately and then started attacking my neck with kisses. He got to my sweet spot and I couldn't help but moaning.

"See I told you I could make you moan" he smirked. I grabbed him by the neck and pulled him closer to me. I pressed my lips to his and tried to control the kiss but he ended up taking over.

"Dean can you please stay over tonight?"

"Alright" he said while pecking my lips.

"I will just quickly go tell my mum" I said while hopping off the bed.

"I will call my mum now and let her know what is happening"

"Maybe you could invite your family over here for dinner?"

"Would that be okay?"

"Yeah"

"Okay cool" I left the room to go quickly tell mum what is happening.

"Mum, the Morriati's are coming over here for dinner and Dean is staying over the night"

"Um alright then"

"Thanks" I hugged her and walked back upstairs

"My mum said okay to me sleeping over and that she will be over soon"

Dinner went perfectly, we told everyone the news that happened today. Everyone was proud of Dean for making the right decision and everyone congratulated me about the baby girl.

At the moment I was in my bedroom with Dean.

Dean kissed all over my face and I giggled. He moved down and kissed my belly.

"Hi there little baby, it's your daddy. I can't wait to see you!"

I rolled up my tshirt so he could see. He reached out and put his hand on my belly, a few seconds later I felt something move.

"What was that?" Dean asked.

"I.. I think the baby just moved" I said while smiling at him.

He put his hand in a different spot and the baby kicked.

We laughed together and played with the baby. We would put our hands on my belly somewhere and we would wait for her to kick or push.

"It's time to go to bed guys" mum said from the door. How long has she been standing there? She had a caring smile on her face so hopefully long enough to see that Dean wasn't a bad guy.

I couldn't wait for my little girl to arrive.

"Goodnight babe" Dean kissed my forehead. "And goodnight my little princess" he said while kissing my belly.

Cute Chapter!! :)

Vote

Comment

Fan

<3 xoxo