38. Staying home and exam results

Dakota's POV

"Sweetie I don't think you should be going to school for these next few weeks" Lilli said to me when I woke up. "Go back up to bed, I will ring your mum and tell her what is going on. You are getting very close to your due date and I don't want to risk you going into labour at school"

"Thank you for everything Lilli" I said while hugging her.

I walked back upstairs and hopped back into bed carefully. I was due in a week and a half.

"What are you doing?" Dean said while coming into the room with only a towel wrapped around his waist.

"Lilli said I didn't have to go to school because I was getting close to my due date and she is just being cautious"

"Okay" he came over to me and kissed my forehead.

He walked away to get some clothes.

"Dean" I groaned.

"Yeah babe" he said while putting on a tight black tshirt and some blue skinny jeans.

"Come here" I said while patting the bed.

I closed my eyes and I could feel the bed sink down from where he sat.

"Yes?" He asked while playing with my hair.

"I don't want you to go" I said sadly.

"I dont want to leave you either but I have to go to school"

I sighed and then he kissed me. The kiss got a lot more passionate and heated, he lifted up my shirt and just as he was about to take it off he pulled away.

"Sorry I have to go to school now, go back to sleep. I will be back soon, I have my last line off so I will be back early"

"Your such a tease!" I pouted.

"Love you baby"

"Love you to" I mumbled before falling back asleep.

'Im very sorry but your baby didn't make it.......'

I screamed and woke up. Why do I keep on having these awful dreams?

"It was just a dream.. Just a dream" I muttered to myself.

I walked downstairs to grab something to eat. I looked through the cupboard and found a block of chocolate.

I grabbed it and sat down on the couch, I turned on the TV and watched a movie called What's your number and it was hilarious!

The movie finished and I was just about to put it on a different one when Dean walked in.

"Hey beautiful, how has your day been?"

"Good, do you want some chocolate" I asked when he sat down next to me.

"Sure" I broke off some pieces and gave him some.

He popped them in his mouth and smiled at me. "Thanks" he said.

"No problem. What did you do at school today?"

"Got lots of my exam results back"

"Aw how did you go?"

"I passed my biology exam!" He said excitedly.

"Congratulations!" I said while hugging him.

"I passed all of my other ones as well, I just really needed to pass on my biology one"

"That's so good!" I said while kissing his cheek.

"Now I can go get a good job cause I passed all of my classes"

"I'm really proud of you babe" I said while resting my head in the crook of his neck.

"Are you coming to our grand final next weekend?"

"Of course, I wouldn't miss it for the world" I said looking into his beautiful eyes.

He brushed his lips against mine lightly and then wrapped his arms around my waist tightly.

"Wanna watch a movie?" I asked him.

"Sure. I can't believe we only have a bit more than a week until she is due!"

"Yeah, I'm so scared! What about if I'm a terrible mother or she doesn't like me or-"

I got cut off by Dean pressing his lips to mine.

"Dakota, she is going to love you. Your going to be the best mother! Don't be thinking like that"

"But-"

He pressed his lips to mine again. I put my hands on the sides of his neck and moved them around so I was running them through his hair. He moaned through the kiss.

We pulled away because we heard someone at the door.

"I'm home" Lilli sang

"Hey mum" Dean said while kissing his mum on the cheek.

"Hey sweetie" she said while giving me a confused look. I shrugged my shoulders and laughed at her because he hugged her and she was so confused. "Is something wrong?" She asked while putting her hand on his forehead.

"I'm fine mum" he said while sitting back next to me.

"Are you going to tell her the good news?" I asked while smiling at him.

"What?!" Lilli said while sitting down inbetween me and Dean.

"I passed all of my exams at school!" He said happily.

She screamed with delight and hugged him tightly.

He picked her up and span her around.

"Congratulations my baby!"

"Thanks mum!" He said while putting her back down on the couch.

Out of all the people in the world that could have fathered my baby, I'm so glad that it is Dean. He is going to be an amazing father!

Next Chapter you will find out the name of their baby! :) What names do you guys like? Comment Maybe? :)

Vote

Comment

Fan

<3 xoxo