31. Don't hurt him please

Dakota's POV

The next day Dean left to go back home and Xavier said that he was going shopping.

Mum and dad were at work so I was at home by myself.

I was just playing a game with my baby girl, I would push down on my belly and she would kick lightly where I pushed.

My phone buzzed from the coffee table that was next to me. I picked it up lazily and unlocked it.

'Picture Message' it read. I opened the picture and it was a picture of Xavier shopping. Underneath the picture there was some text.

'Wouldn't want your precious brother getting hurt would you? So if you don't, meet me at the school oval so we can talk ;)'

'Dont you dare touch him! And why would I ever want to talk to you after what you did to me' I replied to him

'Well you have to talk to me unless you want your brother to die Dakota and I don't think you want that'

'Let's just talk on the phone or text? I don't want to see you'

'We have to talk face to face Dakota, I want to see how beautiful you look :)'

'Fine. Meet me at the school oval in 15 minutes'

'Great! Can't wait to see you! :)'

I quickly got into some comfortable clothes and walked to the school. I was walking towards the oval when I saw Matthew standing there holding Xavier but he was pointing something to his head.

"XAVIER!" I got closer to them as quickly as possible because it was hard to run when I was nearly 6 months pregnant. "What do you want from me Matthew!"

"I want you to do something for me, for us. If you do this thing, I won't kill Xavier" it was only then that I noticed he was pointing a gun to his head.

"Don't hurt him please" I sobbed

"Then you have to do what I tell you to do"

"I'll do anything, just don't hurt him"

"Dakota don't!" Xavier said

Matthew pushed him hard and he fell on the ground

"XAVIER!" I screamed while taking a step closer

"Dakota don't you dare take a step closer or I will kill him"

I took a step back and breathed in slowly.

"What do you want me to do?" I asked him

"I will let Xavier go if you break up with Dean"

My whole world just came crashing down.

"Matthew you know I can't do that..."

"Well then I guess Xavier has to go" he threatened to pull the trigger.

"NO! STOP! I'LL DO IT. I'LL BREAK UP WITH HIM. JUST DONT HURT XAVIER"

"Good choice Dakota. After you break up with Dean I will let Xavier go"

"How do I know you are telling the truth?" I sobbed.

"I will never lie to you Dakota" he walked towards me with Xavier still in his arms.

He reached out and tucked a bit of my hair behind my ears. I shuddered under his touch and he came even closer to me.

He kissed all over my face and then kissed me roughly on the lips.

"I will talk to you later baby and then I will let Xavier go once you break up with Dean. And if I find out that you guys get back together after I let Xavier go I will find him again and I will kill him this time. Call Dean now and ask to meet up somewhere, I will be watching"

I quickly called Dean.

"Hey babe, what's up?" He asked

"Can we please meet up at the park near my house?" I cried into the phone

"Omg are you alright, I'll meet you there in like 10 minutes"

I hung up and looked at Matthew who was smiling at me.

"Don't tell him why you are breaking up just make something up"

I walked off on him and went to the park. When I got there I saw Dean standing there waiting.

"Dakota" he said while running over to me. I looked around and just saw the tiniest bit of Matthew hiding in the bushes. Dean leaned in and kissed me lightly. I didn't want to get Matthew angry so I didn't kiss back even though I wanted to so badly. "What's wrong?" He asked while pulling away.

"We need to talk" I said while walking over to the park bench.

He followed me and sat down beside me. He grabbed my hands and looked at me

"What is it?" He asked

"Dean, um I'm really sorry but it's over. I'm.. I'm breaking up with you"

"Is this some kind of joke!" He said angrily.

"No, I'm sorry Dean. It's just not working out. Please just don't talk to me"

"Dakota what did I do? We can work this out. Babe please listen" he said while grabbing my hand, he turned me around and he looked like he was going to cry. I tried not to break down in tears, I had to be strong for Xavier. "If someone is pressuring you about doing this-"

"It's my own decision Dean, I'm sorry just leave me alone. This is goodbye Dean" I kissed him on the cheek and walked away without looking back.

Vote

Comment

Fan

<3