33. Plan

Shoutout to sammiepajamie who commented on the last chapter!! :) I'm not sure if lot's of people are liking this story so I don't know if I wanna keep going if no one is enjoying it :(

Dakota's POV

Xavier had just left my room to go to his own when my phone rang. I looked at the caller ID and saw it was Dean.

"Dean" I said when answering the call.

"Dakota, I know everything that happened. Your mum just left my house, she is the one that told me everything. We have a plan to get back together, are you in?"

"Yes anything to be with you.. I love you Dean"

"I love you to Dakota. Okay so the plan is.........."

"That's a great plan Dean, when are we doing it?"

"Tomorrow after school"

"Okay. Love you" I said

"Love you to babe. Bye"

"Bye" I said while smiling and hanging up.

Tomorrow after school

I had texted Matthew to meet me at the park so we could finally be together and he actually believed me, what a loser.

We had also called the police and said to be there but stay hidden until the time is right.

I got to the park and saw Matthew standing there. I got a text from Dean saying that everyone was around and ready.

"Dakota I'm so glad that you finally made the right choice" he said while giving me a hug.

"Yeah me to"

After a few minutes of talking, the time had come. Even though I really didn't want to, I had to. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him, it was disgusting.

I heard lots of noises and he pulled away. He looked around and saw all the police and all the family standing there.

"You tricked me?!" He yelled at me.

He pulled out a gun and pointed it at Xavier and Dean.

"Matthew put the gun down!" The police yelled to him.

"No! We are meant to be together forever, we would be if everyone else was out of the picture" he yelled back at them. He grabbed me and pulled me towards him.

"Dakota!" Dean yelled out and tried to run towards me.

"Oh no you don't Dean. If you take one more step forward I will kill you"

"Let her go!" Dean yelled while taking a step closer.

Everything started happening so fast, bullets were going everywhere and people were screaming.

I covered my ears and fell to the ground.

After a few minutes the shooting stopped. I looked next to me and saw a body.

It was Matthew.

Was Matthew finally dead?

I looked around me and a few policemen had gotten shot.

Where were Xavier and Dean.

I stood up and started walking forward.

Someone wrapped their arms around my waist and span me around carefully.

I looked up and it was Dean.

"DEAN!" I jumped into his arms and kissed him passionately.

"It's.. Finally.. Over" he said in between kisses.

"I'm so sorry!" I said to him.

"Don't be. You were just doing what you thought was right. We are back together right?"

"Of course" he leaned down and kissed me again.

"Hey sis" Xavier said from behind me.

I let go of Dean and jumped into Xavier's arms.

"Xavier! I thought you were dead! Don't ever scare me like that again"

"I love you sis, I will never leave you like that. Thank goodness it's all over now"

"Lets go home"

I quickly went over to Dean and kissed him.

"Cya around Dean" I said while winking at him. He chuckled and walked home.

The police said in a few days we had to go to the station to give a confession.

Me, mum and Xavier walked home and didn't have anything to worry about.

Vote

Comment

Fan

<3 xoxo