21. Under Arrest

Dakota's POV

Dean picked me up and took me to his car quickly. Not many people were at the school so no one saw me.

"I will quickly head over to the gym and get your bag and stuff and I will be right back okay?"

"I don't want to be alone, Dean just please stay with me"

"I will only be a few minutes" he leaned in and gave me a sweet kiss on the lips.

Once he left I started balling my eyes out. I looked around to see if anyone was around. I looked at the oval and I thought I saw someone standing there staring at me.

I rubbed my eyes and no one was there, I was imagining things.

After a few minutes Dean came back and he drove us back to his house.

"Why were you only in your bra and undies when I found you? What happened Dakota?"

I thought about everything that happened just a few minutes ago and started shaking in terror.

We got to his house and he quickly unbuckled my seat belt for me. He got out and carried me to his house.

He placed me down on his bed while he quickly called Xavier to tell him what was going on.

He gave me some of his clothes to wear. I was wearing one of his hoodies and sweatpants.

He crawled into bed with me and I snuggled up really close to him.

"Don't ever leave me alone Dean. I don't want to be alone"

"Shhh it's alright Dakota-"

"It's not alright, you broke your promise"

"What promise?"

"You said he would never hurt me again"

"Who hurt you?"

"Matthew" I whispered. I snuggled into his chest more and he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"What did he do!"

I didn't reply, I just wanted to rest.

"Goodnight Dakota" Dean said while kissing my forehead.

I woke up from my little nap and Dean wasn't in the bed anymore. It wasn't day time anymore, it was getting darker outside.

I started to freak out, where was Dean? I sat up on the bed and called out his name a few times.

"Sweetie, he's just downstairs cooking you some dinner" Lilli said.

"Oh okay" I probably looked like a mess at the moment.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Lilli asked while sitting next to me. "Don't worry if you don't want to tell Dean, he won't be up for a little while"

I wrapped my arms around her waist and cried on her. She rubbed my back and calmed me down a little bit.

"It's alright Dakota"

"No it's not" I sobbed.

"Why? What happened?"

"There is a guy at our school and his name is Matthew, he is like obsessed with me. He.. He took me to an empty classroom and" I took in a big breath and continued "and he raped me"

I heard a noise from outside the room, I walked to the door and Dean stood there with a plate of food. When he saw me he dropped the food and sprinted outside.

I ran outside after him but he had already driven off.

Dean's POV

I am going to kill Matthew, he raped Dakota.