17. Sorting it out?

Dakota's POV

Throughout the rest of the day I hadn't talked to Dean. He tried to talk to me once but I ignored him.

And Tiffany, well if looks could kill I would be dead right now.

I had got home and mum was in the kitchen. I told her that I wasn't going to talk to Dean anymore and that I would stay away from him and she congratulated me and hugged me.

She obviously hates Dean but I don't know why.

I was in my room at the moment and like always I was crying. I just can't help it, I am an emotional wreck.

Dean's POV

I really needed to talk to Dakota and just sort everything out.

I walked to her house and knocked on the door.

"Yes?" Sarah said when she opened the door. When she saw it was me she tried to slam the door in my face but I stopped the door with my foot.

"Please just let me talk to her"

"No, she told me what happened today. You are hurting her so much, she has locked herself in her room ever since she got home. Just leave her alone, she will do way better without you"

"Please I need to tell her everything that happened"

"No Dean"

"Who is it mum?"I heard Dakota say from the top of the stairs.

"No one sweetie, go back up to your room" but Dakota didn't listen. She started walking down the stairs, when she saw me she ran back up the stairs. I heard her bedroom door slam shut, I just couldn't handle this anymore.

"See Dean, look at what you have done to her"

"I'm sorry Sarah" I barged past her and ran up to Dakota's room.

"Dakota?" I said while knocking on her door.

"Leave me alone" she sobbed. It was quiet because it was muffled by her pillow.

I opened her door quietly and slipped through.

"I said to leave me alone Dean"

"I need to explain everything that happened"

"There is nothing to explain, you like Tiffany. End of story"

"No I don't, your the only girl for me Dakota"

"Then why did you make out with her today?"

"That was the only way she was going to leave us alone and let us be happy"

"She was just lying, she will never leave you alone until she gets what she wants. Did you realise at lunch she came over to you but then when she saw me she backed off"

"I will never ever in a million years be with her. I only want to be with you. When she kissed me today I didn't feel anything, no butterflies or fireworks or whatever. When I am with you I instantly feel happy, I get butterflies when we kiss. I need you with me Dakota and no one else"

"You let her make you touch her ass, you let her wrap her legs around your waist. It looked like you enjoyed it Dean"

"I didn't, it was horrible and disgusting"

"Dean I don't know anymore. You have hurt me so much and I don't want to be hurt again. I really like you and I want to be with you but I just need space and time to think everything through"

"Take your time please Dakota, just know that I am always here for you. Whenever you need anything at all I will help you" he said while grabbing my hands. He intertwined our fingers and looked at me. I looked at him and he smiled.

Mum walked in at this moment and shook her head.

"Dakota-"

"No mum stop please. We are not together and I haven't forgiven him just yet. We are just sorting out our issues. Just please stop hating on us, why do you hate Dean?"

"He got my little baby pregnant!"

"I'm sorry mum but you just have to deal with this, just try and be nice to him"

She gave me an annoyed look and walked out of my room.

"Thanks for letting me explain everything Dakota"

I nodded at him. He looked around my room and started walking around.

When he got to my bedside table he stopped and picked up the ultrasound photo.

I walked over and stood beside him. He looked down at me and then put the photo down.

"Well I probably should be getting home"

"Oh okay"

He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me in tightly. I rested my head on his chest, I loved it when he hugged me. He pulled away and kissed my forehead.

"Cya around Dakota"

"Bye Dean"

Vote

Comment

Fan

<3 SexyBlonde101