7. Thinking about our options

Im uploading a couple of chapters for you today because I haven't updated in ages!!

Dakota's POV

I was lying down in the hospital bed when a doctor came into my room.

"Hello Dakota, your test results have come in. The baby is fine and healthy, and so are you so you can leave in a few hours"

"Thank you doctor" I said while smiling. The doctor walked out and Xavier and Dean walked in. My smile suddenly faded, I turned around on my bed so I was facing away from them.

"Dakota stop ignoring us" Xavier told me

"Well Dean doesn't have a problem with ignoring me so I can ignore him all I like. And I know that you will pick him over me any day because you would rather not lose his friendship!" I yelled at him.

"You know that is not true Dakota, yes I am angry about all of this but I just have to deal with it, if you guys want to be together then I will let you. I just don't want you getting hurt"

"I won't hurt her-" Dean said but I cut him off

"Dean doesn't want to be with me or the baby, he made that pretty obvious the other day" I said while glaring at Dean.

"I'm sorry okay, I just don't know if I am ready to take care of a bloody baby"

"Then you should have used a condom, you idiot"

"Guys stop fighting, we need to sort everything out. Dakota what are you doing with the baby?" Xavier said while looking between me and Dean.

"I'm definitely keeping it, I don't care if I have to be a single parent. I am not killing my baby"

"Okay. Dean what are you going to do about all this?"

"I don't know, I really like you Dakota but I don't know about this baby. It is going to be hard being teenage parents and I just don't think we are ready"

"As I said before, if you aren't ready to take care of this baby I will do it on my own okay?! I will do anything for this baby... Anything"

"How? You got kicked out of our house, you don't have anywhere to stay. And you don't have a job?" Xavier asked.

"I don't know. I will figure something out"

"You can stay with me" Dean said.

"I can't-"

"Yes you can, I won't let you stay out in the streets, look what happened last time, you ended up in hospital. You will live with me, no ifs or buts!"

"Dean-" I got cut off by Dean pressing his lips to mine. I was shocked, I didn't respond to his kiss. I slowly pulled away from him and my mouth was hanging open.

"Dakota, uh I'm sorry-" I was the one to cut him off this time. I pulled him in and kissed him, he reacted straight away. He took control of the kiss, it was a passionate and caring kiss.

Just before I closed my eyes fully I was Xavier walking out of my hospital room.

We pulled away from the kiss and we smiled awkwardly at eachother.

"Um.. The doctor said I could leave in a few hours"

"Uh okay" he walked over to the door and was just about to walk out.

"Dean!" I sort of yelled at him.

"Yeah" he said while turning around to look at me.

"Thanks"

"No problem" he gave me a half smile and walked out.

Dean's POV

Dakota was let out of the hospital a couple of minutes ago. We were in my car, driving to her house do we could get some of her stuff to take to my house.

I hoped that my parents would be alright with her staying at our house. I would have to tell them soon that I was going to be a dad in a few months.

I really wanted to be with Dakota, but I was scared about having this baby. I only wanted to be in a relationship with her, not be the father of her baby. Maybe in a few years time when we were married but not when we are still in school and have our whole lives ahead of us.

We pulled outside of her house, we hopped out of the car and walked into the house. In the lounge room there were heaps of boxes and stuff, I guess they packed for her.

"What's happening?" Dakota asked

"This is all of your stuff, we wanted you out of the house as soon as possible so we packed for you. Grab your stuff and leave! We are so disappointed in you!" Her dad yelled at her.

"I'm sorry daddy" she went to pick up one of the boxes but I grabbed her arm.

"I will carry them for you, I don't want you or the baby getting hurt"

"I thought you didn't want the baby" she whispered sadly while looking down at the ground.

I cupped her face with my hands and kissed her softly. She didn't kiss back, what is wrong with her.

"What's wrong?" I asked when she pulled away.

"You!" She said while storming out the back door. I put down the boxes and chased her out there. I saw her sitting on a swing, yes they did still have a swing set in their backyard.

I crouched down infront of her on the swing.

"Look at me Dakota"

She looked at me and she was crying. I wiped some of her tears away but she whacked my hand away.

"Don't touch me!" She whispered but yelled at the same time.

"I want to know what's wrong with you? I care about you Dakota"

"You may care about me but you don't give a shit about the baby"

"Omg Dakota, are you still upset about that. I'm sorry alright, I just don't think being a teenage mum is the best option. If you don't want to have the stupid abortion then at least think about adoption?"

"No Dean. This is MY baby, I get to do what is best for it. And I am not giving it away to some random family"

"At least the family will be ready for a baby, and they will want it-"

"I do want my baby"

"What I meant was both parents will want the baby and will be ready to take care of it. They won't have school to worry about. The baby will have a better life with them than with us"

"Dean, I don't want to talk about this right now, can we just grab my stuff and leave" she hopped off the swing and walked back inside.

I followed slowly behind her thinking about all of our options...

Keep Reading and Voting!! :) xoxoxoxox

-SexyBlonde101