2. I can't believe that just happened

Okay so I want to say thank you to racheywriter889 for getting someone to write a sex scene for me!! :) Keep reading and vote, the book is only just beginning so you have to wait until it gets pretty intense hahaha

Dakota's POV

Dean Morriati was grinding against me.......

He grabbed me by the hips and took a step closer towards me, his breath smelt like delicious minty floss. He started kissing up and down my neck and around my shoulders. I let out a little moan and he started sucking on that area.

"Do you want to go upstairs Dakota?" He whispered in my ear. I nodded, he grabbed my hand and led me upstairs.

Once we were up the stairs he pushed me against a wall and kissed me passionately, I started tugging on the bottom of his hair. He lifted up my legs so that they would wrap around his waist, it was a bit awkward because I was wearing a dress.

He pushed open a bedroom door and walked over to the bed, I pushed him onto the bed so I was on top. I stood up and unzipped my dress.

"Your so beautiful Dakota!" I smiled at him, he stood up and we connected our lips together again.  

I tugged on the bottom of his shirt, to take it off, I pulled it up a bit but then couldn't take it off because we were still kissing. He broke away from the kiss and yanked the tshirt off, throwing it on the ground. We broke away from the kiss and just stated at each other. I glanced down at his body, he had an amazing body, great abs.

"Are you sure about this Dakota?"

"Absolutely"

Dean lay me down on the bed and smiled; he grabbed the back of my thigh and pulled me in closer. We started to kiss, at first slowly and prudently then more fast and intense. Dean started kissing down my neck, shoulders, chest area and down my stomach. He pulled away and I unbuckled his pants, he threw them away and came back to kissing me, we both took off each others underwear. We rolled over a couple times and I ended up on top. Dean started rubbing his penis against my vagina asking for entry, I split my legs apart and gasped as it was injected into me, it was hard at this point and I was starting to get wetter and wetter as he continued to slide it gracefully in and out, I moaned and yelled whenever he took it. We start breathing heavily and kissing more inaccurately. Dean pushed me over and got on top of me. He plunged his erection into my vagina. I achieved orgasm and moaned with prodigious enjoyment. After twenty minutes of passionate sex Dean released his juices into me. I moaned one last time and he slid his penis out of my vagina. I softly rubbed my clitoris making it obvious I wanted more. But instead Dean lay next to me out of breath and we were both sweating he kissed me one more time before we both fell asleep, with our arms and legs wrapped around each other.

I woke up the next morning in a strange bed, it wasn't mine. I looked at the bed and there lied Dean Morriati looking sexier than usual. Flashbacks of yesterday came rushing to my head, I had sex with Dean, my brothers best friend.

He opened his eyes. "Good morning sexy" he said in his sexy morning voice.

"Hey Dean" he leaned forward and pressed his lips to mine. I kissed him back, kissing easily turned into making out. I hopped on top of him, I could feel his little friend down there poking my leg. We pulled away after a few minutes and just smiled at each other.

"Um... Maybe we should go home?" I said.

"Yeah, Xavier will probably be worried about both of us-" he didn't get to finish because he stopped talking and had a shocked and worried expression on his face.

"What is it Dean?"

"Xavier! He will kill me if he finds out about this"

"Why?" I said confused.