14. Unexpected Visitor

Will be updating heaps of chapters today because I haven't in AGES!! <3 Sorry about the long wait

Dakota's POV

I woke up the next morning and Dean was still here and we were in the same position as we were in when we fell asleep.

I tried to get out of his grip but it was to tight.

"Dean" I whispered.

He made a weird sound but didn't do anything.

"Dean I need to get up, can you please let go"

"Nope" he said in his sexy morning voice.

"Fine then" I had no other choice, I put my hand on his cheek and kissed him. He let go of me but then he re-adjusted himself so he was more comfortable. He was still lying down but I was straddling him, once I had him fooled I quickly pulled away and ran over to the door.

"Dakota come back please"

"I told you I needed to get out of bed"

"You tricked me!" He said sounding shocked but he had a smile on his face.

"That's what you get for not letting me go"

I left the room and went downstairs. I heard people talking quietly downstairs. I walked into the living room and saw my parents and Xavier talking to Lilli and Mark (Dean's dad).

Everyone snapped their heads in my direction.

"Mum Dad, what are you doing here?"

"We wanted to talk to you sweetie" mum said like nothing had happened.

"There is nothing to talk about" I said with venom in my voice.

"Don't talk to your mother like that!" Dad boomed at me.

I flinched at his voice. Someone came up from behind me and wrapped their arms around my waist.

"How are you Dean?" Mum asked happily.

"Fine" Dean replied. I got out of his grasp and gave him a sad look, I sat down on a single couch and looked anywhere but my parents.

"Dakota we really want to talk to you" mum said.

"What then!"

"We.. We want you to move back home. We miss you"

"Your the ones that kicked me out and now you want me to move back in, what made you change your mind huh?" I said angrily.

"We miss you and we want to help with you and the baby"

"At least some people want to help" I muttered quietly.

"I don't think this is a very good idea" Lilli said

"She is our daughter and we will decide what is best for her" dad yelled at her.

"Don't you yell at my wife like that" Mark yelled at dad.

"Guys stop fighting, I can make my own decisions"

"Your not over 18 so you are not an adult so you can't make your own decisions without your parents" mum said matter-of-factly.

"That's why I have decided to agree and move back home with you guys, but you have to not hurt me and support me"

"We promise" mum said while coming over to me to give me a hug.

"No Dakota don't do this" Dean pleaded.

"Dean I can't, I don't even know why I am here, you don't want this baby so why even bother" I said while dropping my head.

"What! He doesn't want the baby?" Mum shrieked.

I shook my head in disappointment.

"You need to knock some sense into your son" Mum said to Lilli.

"I'm just going to pack" I said awkwardly. I walked up to my room and started to pack all of my stuff into boxes.

I was finished after about an hour or so with the help of Xavier. I was walking around the room, thinking that I was going to miss this place.

"Please don't leave Dakota" Dean begged.

"I have to Dean, I miss my family and my own home. And there is no point living here anymore when no one cares what happened to me and this baby"

"Please Dakota"

"Your making it seem like I am leaving the country or something, I'm only a couple of minutes car drive away"

He looked so upset and disappointed.

"I'm sorry" he said while dropping his head in shame.

"What are you sorry for Dean?" I said while walking over to him.

"Everything, I have been the worst person ever. Everything that I have said and done to you, I'm sorry"

"Your just trying and doing what's best for you, and that's all you can do. All you were doing was trying to see if I was okay and I kept pushing you away. I loved how you would always stay when I needed people the most and I thank you for that"

He looked at me and he was on the verge of crying.

"Please don't cry Dean"

"Just remember that I will be here for you whenever you need, come over or call me whenever even in the middle of the night. Don't ever forget that Dakota, you mean the world to me and if anything happens to you I don't know what I would do"

I looked at him with love and passion. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him passionately.

I pulled away and rested my forehead against his.

"I guess I'll see you around?" I murmured against his lips.

"I guess so" he pecked my lips one last time before I walked out of the room.

"Just don't forget this isn't goodbye" I said while waving at him. I walked downstairs and my parents were waiting for me.

"What took you so long?" My dad asked.

"I was just seeing if I had everything" I knew my whole family didn't approve of Dean so I couldn't really tell them the truth.

"Thank you for everything Lilli. I will miss you, I will have to make sure I drop by all the time to pay you a visit" I said while giving her the biggest hug. She kissed my forehead and let me go so I could leave.

"Anytime sweetie, give me a call if you ever need to talk!" I nodded at her and walked outside with my parents.

I hopped in the car with my parents, we put all my boxes in a moving van which was probably waiting at the house. We pulled out of the driveway but before we could drive off Dean ran out of the house holding some stuff.

"Wait!" He yelled out. "Dakota, these are yours" he said while handing me some stuff. I looked at the stuff and realised it was my ultrasound photos but there was only one, where was the other one?

"Thanks Dean but um where is the other one?"

"I hope you don't mind but I wanted to keep the other one with me?"

"Um no not at all, that's fine"

"Why would you want to keep the photos when you don't even want the baby?!" Mum snapped at him

"Mum please stop, just let it go"

"Whatever Dakota" mum said sounding annoyed.

"I'll see you later Dean" we wound up the windows and drove off.

I wonder why he wanted the photos?

Vote

Comment

Fan

<3 SexyBlonde101