50. FORMAL! <3

Dakota's POV

Lilli let me go so I could go to Dean. He put out his hand and I took it gracefully.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and I put mine around his neck. We both looked at each other with love in our eyes.

We heard the click of a camera go off. We laughed and then kissed each other softly. Another click of the camera.

"Dakota, you look amazing! No words could describe how beautiful you look tonight" I blushed.

"Thanks, you look really handsome by the way"

He was wearing a black tuxedo with a tie which was the same colour of my dress. He also had a flower pinned to him which was also the colour of my dress. His hair was styled to perfection and I just wanted to run my hands through it.

"Oh I almost forgot, this is for you" he said while pulling out a little box from behind him.

I opened it and it was a corsage which was the colour of my dress.

He grabbed it and put it on my wrist.

"Thank you Dean, I love it!"

"Anything for you" he said while kissing me.

A few minutes later there was a knock on the door.

Mark opened it and there stood my mum with Claudia and Xavier behind her. Xavier had his arm wrapped around Claudia's waist and she was cuddling into his side.

They came in and mum took Lucillia from Mark's arms.

"Okay guys photo time" Lilli said excitedly.

First it was Dean and I. The first photo was of us standing next to each other but his arm was around my waist. The second photo was of him behind me but he had his arms around me and we were both smiling at the camera. The third photo was of the same position but he was kissing my cheek. The fourth photo was of us kissing and the fifth photo was of us staring into each others eyes.

Claudia and Xavier got the same photos except for they didn't kiss because they weren't exactly a couple. I reckon that by the end of the night they would have kissed at least once.

We got some group photos that were really cute and some of them were pretty funny cause we did stupid faces. We also got some photos of just Xavier and I, Claudia and I, Xavier and Dean and Dean and Claudia.

Our last photo was of me and Dean holding Lucillia. I absolutely loved this photo to pieces. My family...

"Okay guys it's time to go" Xavier said.

We said goodbye to everyone and hopped in the limo that was parked out the front.

The driver took us to the hotel that the formal was being held at.

I was holding hands with Dean the whole time and my head was resting on his shoulder.

Claudia had her head on Xavier's shoulder as well. Sometimes he would whisper things into her ear and she would giggle. Little flirt! And I swear sometimes he would even kiss her neck.

We arrived and the first thing we did was took a photo at the couple place with the professional photographer.

Dean took me to our assigned table and we just started talking about random things.

"Do you want me to get you a drink?"

"Yeah sure um just some punch will be great. Thanks babe"

"No problem" he leaned down and pecked my lips.