Last Part

She went looking for a lighthouse and she found herself instead,
Now she can light the way for others.

"The journey ends here"

"That is when I started to live at layla's house. She was my only support system I could treasure the eminent and salient moments forever. Though aunt Gulshiri had so much space for us to give in her commodius house still she let me use her pent house which was almost out of town. And there I met Azam. I remember how he was toyed by Wasey for the little things he wanted. He would be walking here and there just to please that retarted man and no one knows when he actually started to like Wasey. He saw him as a big brother. A complete guide to world he wanted to participate in. Wasey knew what he was doing, playing with the feelings of this little boy who doesn't have anyone to trust. He goes to him when he wants a father to give opinion, he goes to him when he wants motivation as a mother, he goes to him when he wants to hum when world scared him to death, he goes to him when he desired to get his dream come true and that is what he gave him in return. He killed him! He killed the boy who just have liking for me and I was so assure if Wasey would have announced something related to us that boy would have smiled and said 'anything for my brother'.
Wasey was always taunted by his father. The complex he had was because of his father leaving him when he wanted him the most and his mother dying just because of his father. One ruined kid can destroy faiths and lives of so many people I certainly hoped oneday if the right path found me I would have embraced it. I think I am near. I can let the world wait a little. I would have made the right comeback. I wish it to happen soon. The scars told me tales of the ugliness and uncommon thing I had. It had me insane. I would be screaming and yelling aching with pain, don't know where it hurts but it does. Can't feel it in any particular organ but I had been throbbing. I tried to cover it up, bear it, hide it. And I won, but you, you were so weird. How could you? How could you notice something I was hidious about? Why did you came near? Why did you help me heal? Why didn't you let me suffer alone?
I felt different! When I saw you in that shop, I though you would have killed me. I thought you will arrest me but I was wrong you burned me. You burned me with those unwanted desires. The thing I never wanted. I didn't wanted to feel anything. I wanted to get immune to my emotions. Because that would make me weak and you make me weak. I didn't wanted to be weak. You forced me to be me. I wasn't me I was brilliantly playing my cover. The cover story I made just to protect the inner me. You unfurled my inside. And I let you do that. At first I thought it was a trap but even though I was trying to convince myself you were a trap but I didn't wanted to believe it. If you helping me was a lie so let it be. But it wasn't. the only truth I heard since ages. All these years I was insecure about my scars and you don't care like that wasn't a flow it was the unique part."

She sighed.

The kind of sigh when a person just have felt so many emotion in a row. And they did a good job taking it out. She felt that. She didn't wanted to see Zawar, still can't get over the fact that he accepted her in all ways. Her eyes lowered and she felt so much weighed getting off from her shoulder.

His hands snaked into her waist making her shudder. His hold was strong, ensuring her those arms are going to stay like that doesn't matter if she wants them there or not.

"We have only half hour, pack your bag. I want you with me. And one thing Hania, I will support you in your every decision."

He walked out. Such a man of calculated words. She smiled.

*******

He heard it! The sound of police van getting closer They were roaring, not afraid to obtrude. Wasey's breathe hitched. He peeked through the curtains made of linen. The strong material was making it impossible for outsiders to take a look of inside. The fabric smelled like dust and grime. It was over. Wasn't it? The kingdom a king wants? A nation a leader wants? Uncountable slaves a sovereign wants? Saying'Yes' to every command he give. The countrymen finished him. Was he giving up? How is that possible? And for once he wanted to do nothing but just to wait for the police to arrest him. When did that feeling raise? When did he got so brave? He was scared all this time. All this time he was forced to lead otherwise the book would have deided the fate he didn't wanted himself to rot. But that was it. He already butchered his brother. He didn't wanted live anymore. Not when he doesn't have anyone by his side.

He would be dead in both cases! Why to live with fear? The moment were obscured when the door was kicked open. They were here! He was glued to the chair. They took him with them. He was not a bad person but everyone wanted him to be. And that's how he started to act like one.

*******

Zawar hands almost trembled when he saw her standing with her head downed. He was too scared to look at her while she was in that kind of state looking lost and petrified. The courtroom was filled with the aura of silence when the judge said the thing he didn't wanted a cliffhanger for,

"Hania! You are sentenced for five years for not abiding the laws and rules. The case is dismissed."

The End!(:

I was thinking to write an epilogue because there is still some unfinished business left for example hania and his father's encounter but because such kinda response I got disheartened by the fact that I am just getting views but no votes and comments. I wish you guys could have responded me a little so I will know if anyone is actually interested or not.
Fe'amanullah(:🖤