chapter 2

Layla was Hania's one and only friend,more like a sister. The days from primary school to high school, college to university, they had been spending them together.The bond becoming more unbreakable and durable. It was only Layla who had Hania's back everytime.
On her way back to home while driving from gym, she was continuously thinking about there friendship they have created. Her 24 years of life and 18 years, they had spend together were ultimately strong and infrangible. She remembered the day when her next door neighbour Aunt Gul-shiri had brought her little daughter,shy and grinning from ear to ear.
That day just a 'Hi' from Hania had led them here. The time when her step mother was being intolerable,the time when her father was neglecting her, the time when she was giving up her life and the time when she wanted to join a drug dealing group Layla was there. She had never wanted Hania to join such group and was always convincing her to back out, even though she had a great opportunity to save her life and leave Hania at her own risk but her heart never allowed her to do such thing. She knew that she was the only friend Hania had and was so scared to be part of that group but for Hania she gave up and unwantedly joined it for her.
This group had never given much job to her and Hania because of them being a 'girl' they were limited to supply there products to dorm girls but that was not enough for Hania, so she talked with the owner of the leader to give her a chance and then she can show him the game he thought only boys can play better and soon enough she got what she wanted.
And the thing happened which was not expected, Hania was far more better then the boys who were working with her.
Layla never wanted her to join drug dealing and visualizing Hania in a new person was killing her inside. She couldn't get courage to do more than supplying to dorms. Dealing or shipping, meeting customers or taking orders, Hania was alone, Layla really wanted to stay as a shadow. But Hania was able understand her so she told her not to be with her from now. She was okay being alone and it was getting really hard for her to venture Layla's life.

                Hania jerked her head not wanting more to remember. Deep inside she felt so indepted to Layla. How much she tries to hide her worries and insecurites, Hania knew that she wasn't strong enough. She had a heart of gold and was very rare to found. Hania knew that she was getting selfish day by day. How much she tries to forget everything but the wounds and instant recalls of unbearable memories never let her forget anything and then soon enough she was in front of her mansion.

Welcomed by empty house and annoying silence.

                        ********

Author's note:
Don't forget to vote and comment.

Tayla ❤ (: