Chapter 15

Everytime I see you,

   I fall in love all over again.

Enjoy your read (:

                       **********

She opened her eyes and tried to get up but failed. Baffled and shocked why was she here? Hands tied and legs chain cuffed, her back was aching and cheeks were swollen.

Allah Talla! Are you listening to me? Are you hearing me? Help me pl-ease! Just once! Her eyes shut down again as darkness engulfed her.

*****

"Yo Arham you saw him gawking like an idiot. I had controlled my laugh just for the sake of my life!"

"I freaking dropped the glass."

"I couldn't stop my laugh, so to save my life I ran into the bathroom."

"If you guys didn't shut up, I will never talk to you people ever." Zawar almost yelled at them.

It was one chilly evening of winter, the weather of Karachi was very cold. The days were bareable but the nights were vicious. Karachi had got a very moderate weather, astonishingly it's been years since people of Karachi witnessed this much cold. Zawar , Zurhaan , Azlan and Arham had reunited. It's been so long since they didn't had their casual chat, just four of them insulting each other.

Currently three of them pranked Zawar texting him that they are Hania and wanted to meet him as soon as possible at his house, Zawar believed and agreed to meet her turns out it wasn't her. Zurhaan had spilled the beans in front of Azlan and Arham that he had started to have likes for Hania. And on the other hand Zawar was so furious that he bluntly gave his address to her. What was wrong with him? They doesn't know about the whole deal thing just that Zawar was invited in all functions of her best friend's wedding and Zurhaan was there at her Dholki too. They all will be attending all the function together but, they weren't invited still they had find a way out. How? It is the story for another time.

******

Her eyes fluttered open when the icy-cold water was thrown over her. Realization hits her, she wasn't dizzy anymore. She was aware of what was happening.She remember when she was walking back to the parking lot after doing grocery shopping because it had been a weak since she was staying at Layla's house and now she wanted to get  four to five hour sleep. She didn't wanted to embarrass herself by shouting and crying in her sleep, she didn't want anyone to see her dark side. She remembered getting slugged by something hard when she hit the ground and two men started kicking and beating her then she went unconscious. She knew what place it was, it was the basement of Wasey's building which was used to torture people. Wasey kidnapped her. She tried to get up furiously which forged her to hurt herself. Her head ached and she felt blood tickling down to her cheek. It was a deep cut wound near her right eyebrow.

"Welcome Hania Suleman! I hope you are doing fine." Wasey exclaimed making her tremble.

"Why did you brought me here?" her throat went dry as she mumbled a few words. She was hardly awake.

"Long story short, to tell you that if you try to back stabbed me I will do things to you, that you can't even imagine! I swear your eyes tells me everything. I know how to read people, don't try to fool me. My men are everywhere, watching your every step. I am warning you first and last time."

"Bring her with me Azam."

Azam who was staring at the ground took few steps forward and picked her up in his arms, Her hands and legs still tied. Every inch of her body aching awfully. Cold water had effected her instantly and she was quivering.