Chapter 13

Enjoy your read(:

********

Lathe di chaddar

Utte saleti rang mahiya

Aho samne, Aho samne

Kolon di russ ke na lang mahiya

"Hania come downstairs Daniyal and his family is here." Gul auntie's voice rang in her ears accompanying with the song blasting in the whole house while she was trying to fix Layla's veil.

"Oh my God! They are here. Hania don't go. I'm definitely getting an anxiety attack." Layla grabbed Hania's hand as she was about to go and answer aunty Gul.

"You are just nervous, I'll be back in few minutes. Aunty had told me to welcome them on main gate.I have to shower them with petals of flowers and gave them flower bengals" She freed her hand from Layla's grip.

"Hania!" she was about to cross the door when Layla's voice chirped.

"What?"

"Promise me!"

"Promise you? About what?" Hania tensed up a little when she heard her distressed voice.

"I won't trip."

"Fu** you Layla!"

*******

He parked his Ferrari a little far from the house he was about to get in, checking his face one last time as he fondle his hair a little bit.

"Too much for Hania to handle all alone. She might will need help." A smirk came across his lips. He praised himself.

Let's get in Zawar.

*******

Her eyes landed on him and she doubted the quote 'No one is perfect'. What does perfection look like then? The black Pishawari sandals were perfectly coping with his black kurta and the grey embroided waist coat was very extravagant to look at, and the straight black jeans were managing perfectly. She wondered how many times she had used 'perfect' for him.

Meray kanna vich chamkan jhumke

He saw her staring at him when he took calculated steps towards her, he studied her from head to toe. Her lips slightly parted. She was wearing purple frock which was almost touching the floor. The veil was secured with safety pin, attached on the left sleeve of her frock, her skin blooming without a hint of make up and the Jhumkay touching her shoulder. A never seen sight it was. His strive was rewarded, more than he thought.

Aa tuk ek vari ghumke

Lathe di chadar

"Hi."

"Hi yourself Officer! We have so much to do today."

'Urghh! Why the hell she ruins the moment??'he thought.
She continued when she didn't got a response.

"Help yourself with appetizer. I have already texted you the names with pictures of those you had asked me for and we can't talk at all. Or if there is something really important then go to the last room of 1st floor and text me." Hania explained him and turned around not waiting to get a reply.

Meray mann vich ki ki vassiya

Na tu puchiya na mein dassiya

Lathe di chadar

He groaned in irritation.

She didn't let me say that she was looking beautiful.

******

After settling Layla, Hania cornered herself from everyone.She took a seat at the last table of the room, she felt comfortable here. Thoughts of Zawar came to her mind, her eyes had surveyed him thoroughly and it was a blissful vision. He was looking so fine. She really wanted to compliment him but what if he thought that she was trying to flirt with him? It was so hard to tear her eyes from a gorgeous view but it would have land them both in danger. She sighed as she realized that she was surrounded by so many people but still she was alone, her heart wrenched. It was already broken into million and zillions of pieces, too hard to collect them, shattered into bits.

Tring Tring

Her phone helped her to bring back to reality. She frowned when she saw the name.

Why is he calling me? Does something went wrong?

********

Hello Lovely people(((:

How much you liked the chapter? Rate it. I will give it 10 outta 10 :p

Jhumkay: earrings.

Lathe di chadar is my favorite songs, played in wedding seasons.

I am actually loving this combination of Punjabi song in English story. Do you like it or not?