Chapter 23

Enjoy the chapter.(:

She was doing her homework at the lobby of her house when she heard a car horn. She stood up and went to see who it was. It was a red Ferrari. A man in black tux came out of it, holding a bouquet of red roses. He set his hairs by the free hand when he saw Faryal walking towards him. The man gave her a toothy smile and handed her the bouquet which she took immediately and then she give him a tight embrace and he gave in as well. They started to walk inside, the man's hand snaked in Faryal's waist about which she looked very comfortable. Hania, out of curiosity, started to walk behind them. Both of them walked towards drawing room but then that man whispered something into her ear of which she murmured also pinching his bicep. The man gave her a devilish smile as she took his hand and walked upstairs. Hania who was already surprised by such blatant act, she thought they will be going to drawing room but what are they going to do upstairs? She took some calculated steps and peeked, the room in front of the stairs was Suleman and Faryal and they were gone in there. Her heart was beating rapidly as her shaky legs took her towards the room. She looked around to see if her step siblings are watching or not and walked closer to the room to here there voices coming from inside.

'Kashif please.'

'Kashif..'

The voices were soft and low. She couldn't understand what was happening inside as her little mind tried to understand the situation she went to her room more likely called guest room, took out Abba's cologne and sprayed it ones on her wrist and them smudged it with another wrist, placing it in the drawer she took a seat on the rocking chair placed in front of a large glass window. Her heart was still pumping loudly but Abba's cologne had tried to calm her down as she closed her eyes.

Inhale and Exhale, Inhale and Exhale, Inhale and Exhale..

Abba's voice rang in her ears.

******

"Morning sleepy head."

Mid morning's sun gave warmth to her face, drawing her out of the deepest slumber she had experienced in years.

"You sleep like a baby." Zawar said.

His raspy voice made her heart beat a miss. She chose to ignore his words as she snuggled herself more into the cozy pillow.

"That tickles."

"Hmm"

"Your nose is tickling me."He said as his chest heaved from the laugh.

Her face turned red as she realized that she was hugging him and not a comfy pillow. Clutching him tightly from his torso with her one leg in between of his. Her body froze. The night had pass without any hurdles and surprisingly she had slept peacefully in his arms while he had spent the night adoring her. He was holding her firmly, securing her with full love and care she deserved. He wasn't able to get any sleep since his eyes opened when he felt her snaking her hands around his waist and he couldn't help but admire his treasure with passionate grin. Zawar didn't even dare to touch her as there was a minor possibility of this divine beauty could've woke up. He soon gave up when she cuddled herself more into him nuzzling into his neck, she hid her face and he pulled her closer, hugging her back he gave her a close mouth kiss on her fore head.

The two of them still laying in the same position didn't let go each other and didn't even wanted to, Zawar because of the rareness of the moment and Hania utterly in the state of confusion. Astonishingly the nightmare stayed far this night. Was it because of him? He did that, ain't he? He make her feel secure, precious, alluring and radiant. Comprehending the facts of the moment she was slowly taking in the new information she just had came to know.

She raised her head and looked into his eyes. Zawar wasn't expecting such expressions. Her face showed signs of confusion. She stood up abruptly and walked into the bathroom. On the other side Zawar didn't had any clue. He instantly sat up and walked towards bathroom to check out what happened when his phone ranged and gained his attention, he took calculated steps towards the night stand and pick the phone. It was Zurhaan calling him, he attended his call.

"Zawar?"

"Yes?"

" Azlaan is abducted by Wasey's men. It's been 49 hours to be exact."

"I am on my way."

It was going to be a long day today.

                            *****

He was seated on a wooden chair. His hands and legs chained. His shirt was no longer covering him but now was shattered on floor turned into pieces and his pants were still on of which he was thankful for. The vision was slightly blur because of his head spinning vigorously. His throat burning and body aching. It wasn't like he wasn't being feed. He was fed few pieces of raw meat and they forcefully made him drink a very blazing drink which made his throat flamed. He was drugged heavily which was knocking him out but they weren't letting him stay unconscious, whenever he shut his eyes and was about to dozes off into deep slumber, those vicious people throw a big bucket of hot boiling water over him which burned his skin and now the number of times they had done that his skin was turned red now. It was nothing. They were still acting properly. He knew it is going to be worst. It's nothing but he was trained to be patient in such situation. What else do you expect from a Cammando? He should gave up, this quick? When he knew it was nothing just some hot water.

The next thing he hear was a women crying loudly. Two men were dragging her and threw her on the floor. Another man came from behind and started to beat her with a big chain, kicking her with his heavy boot he smashed her hand then he picked her hand took a knife and started to cut his fingers one by one. The cries of the women increases and she screamed in agony. The room was full of painful voice. Suddenly the men stopped and holded the hand of the women and trailed her near him.

"Still five fingers left. Do you want me to continue?" he asked.

Azlan chest heaved with pain and as he tried not to gave up.

Then the men held the face of the woman and lifted it upwards to give him the view.

His eyes almost popped out as he visualized the horrendous scene,

"Samra."

His lips whispered the name.

"Will you start to speak now? He asked Azlaan.

"Leaave her alone. Samra!" He yelled with all the will power he had.

"Do whatever you want to do to me but leave her alone." he requested.

"That wasn't the answer I wanted". he replied. 

As he tore her remaining cloths to attempt the most inhuman and brutal thing and Azlaan was left to perceive such ruthless sight as he yelled and begged for mercy trying to free himself and save the women he was about to marry in two months even though he knew it was useless.

                            ******

I hope y'all enjoyed the chapter. Let know your reviews and comments, don forget to vote because your votes and comments are much appreciated.(:

Tayla x