chapter 6

"That must hurt like a bitch" Layla exclaimed sympathetically.

"No. I am fine."

"Yeah! Whatever badass queen."

Layla murmured and got out of the room leaving Hania alone in her room to rest a little bit.
After that day Layla was perfectly fine as for Hania she was shot right into her elbow. The bullet had not done any injury to her bone and had went pass through but her torn muscles were spasming violently but it wasn't first time so likewise she ignored the pain.
The real damage was done to her gunmen, 15 were killed brutally, 10 were injured and 5 were lightly bruised. The Italian mafias had vanished like they were never here. All men were carrying there pistols even Hania too had her lucky charm Beretta M9 in her back holster but karma was not at her side this time. She was at lost and that bloody officer had done enough damage. Her fingers find a strand of her hair, she tugged it behind her ear because of that her muscle flexed and sudden urge of pain rised in her arm. She closed her eyes tightly and clenched her teeth. As she whispered to herself.

"Dude!! You are going to die soon."

*****

"The heck was happened to you?"

"I thought the girl had kicked him in his guts"

"That would be better but she.."

"And he didn't do anything."

"Like NOTHING!!"

"What was wrong with you."

Those pair of eyes and full lips. He could watch them for his whole life.

"Oww"

The cushion broke his thoughts.

"WHAT?" Zawar said.

"WHATTTT??" Azlan, Arham and Zurhan fired back.

"The girl crushed your ego into peices and you're acting as if nothing happened."

"Why ain't your self-esteem hurting."

"You guys remember? Someone had said women are like flowers, so delicate, easy to hurt."

"Okay! Stop now."

"Or what?"

"I will leave."

He stood up from the couch and immediately sat back.

"Looks like the girl has left her signature on his foot" Zurhan said

"Pretty woman! She doesn't know how to love someone." they all laughed.

Zawar who was hissing in pain yelled loudly "Shut up!" he tried to stood up by holding walls and started to walk carefully.

"Must be leaving to recall those beautiful memories."

"Hey there! We can help you."

They all started to laugh while Zawar choose to ignore them and headed towards his room. He just laid on his bed and closed his eyes, the girl was pretty but even the prettiest couldn't have done this to him, he shouldn't be reckless. If he had arrested her he could have reached to her boss.

"Damn! I am busted."he thought.

*****

"I had told you already, you shouldn't have send her but why would you listen to me. Papa will be very angry" Alina gestured innocently.

"It's okay bro! Take it lightly." Azam tapped Wasey's shoulder.

Hania who was already pissed almost yelled,

"Why didn't you go by yourself Alina?!! Oh no you can't, daddy's little princess might hurt herself."

Alina's eyes almost popped out. Hania had never even talked to her but now she has insulted her in the middle of meeting. A tear rolled down from her eye. She furiously stood up and was about to got out when Hania's voice stopped her foot,

" I know everything here is of your dad but when I'm here, I don't want to see you"
Alina barged out. Not only Wasey but Hania too was in danger she thought but little did she know that Papa too was listed in the fans of her beauty.
"Tonight is my birthday party at my private casino. Y'all are invited. The party will start at 9:00 pm and will end it whenever you guys like" Azam breaks the tension in atmosphere.

Hania was surprised that Wasey had not said a word to her. Sighing in relief she messaged Layla to get ready so they can go to buy a dress.
Maybe Hania was going to see that bloody officer very soon.

*****
Tell me how was the chapter you all beautiful people out there??!!!!

Your author,
Tayla❤