Detention

A student ink x teacher error.... Kinky.

Ink looked at the apple he had gotten mr error. Sure, it had a bit of ink on it but... Thats because its special.
Ink made sure to come to his math class just after early that day, to make sure he can have some alone time with him.
Ink walked up the grsy, concrete stairs of the math block, smiling like an idiot because he knows he's gonna get praised for this.
Thursday, monday and friday were the best days, because those were his math lesson days.
Well that and Tuesdays, he liked drama with sir dream and he pe with mr blue is also cool.

Ink walked down the short corridor, not disturbing the teacher in the other room.
The small artist then walked to the other room and slowly opened it.
"Ah, ink." error greeted, ink came out from behind the door and saw error alone, that put a smile on face.

"Morning sir, how are you?"
"Im ok, thanks inky."
Ink leaned against mr errors desk and both skeletons lit up with the contact they were now sharing.
Disappointed, yet satisfied, ink gave error the shiney red apple... with an inky splat on it. Error didn't mind, he knew ink well enough to know this probably came out of his mouth.... and ink's mouth belonged to him.
Error slowly licked the ink of the apple, very seductively may i add.
His tongue slid around the apple like it would a soul.
Error gave the apple a kiss and then bit into it.
"Y-you like it?"
"No." error replied coldly but a second after smirked and winked.
"This apple," he took another bite, " is so bad, that its worth a detention~" error smirked, ink catching on and being a blushing mess. "Oh, but what if i dont to?" ink asked smirking and leaning in again.

"Oh ink, tour such a bad boy." error chuckled, leaning in as well and outing his tentacle like tongues in ink's mouth.