Amnesia

Error held Ink's unconscious body,  protecting if anyone ever came back to hurt him again. Why is he hurt in the first place? A battle.. Dream and blue were both kidnapped and ink failed at his mission to free them. Ink would have been caught too if error hadn't shown up. He came just as nightmare was about to pick him up. The rest was all blurry to error, all he remembers is seeing ink's body and assuming nightmare did the worst. Thats not important now.

Error needed ink to home.. He leff pj and gradient alone however by the broken ribs and the cracked skull he was on the edge of taking ink to a healer. Error knew ink couldn't die but he knew Ink can take damage without his body instantly regenerating. Thats still not important.. Error needed to focus. Sure, gray is 15 and pj is 12 but will they be able to see ink like this without freaking out?
Error growled, his brain fighting over whats best.... What would ink do?

Ink... He would go home and see his kids.. He wouldn't care if he's hurting. He always wants to be with them and its not a case of life or death.. Ink can just be treated with a medical kit in the bathroom and some bandages.
Error, being easily convinced, took ink back through a portal back home. His lover in his arms the same way he carried him on their wedding day.
Being reminded of that amazing day, error looked at the beautiful wedding ring on his husband's finger, his face heating up as memories form when their first beautiful child was made.
Sure.. He was an accident but ink wanted error to fill him, that doesn't mean his husband doesn't love him. As a dad, or papa, ink is happy.. He once told error about his old mum and dad and how he used to let himself be abused by his brother to try and get some emotion out of them. His smile turned into a frown as he rememberd the exact sentence ink said so many years ago.. 'I guess i just wanted to make my brother smile so.. So I thought if i let him hurt me and stuff he would get entered but.. I guess not'
Oh ink, error thought, why are you so loving to people who hurt you?

Error walked to the front room and laid ink on the settee, being very carful as to not open the just clogged crakes at the back of his head and his right eye... Error failed this task and blood started leaking out of his love like a tap.
"GRAY, PJ! GET HERE NOW!"
Error called out his sons to possibly help him help their papa's injurys.

Thumping was heard as the two boys ran to their dad who called them so worryingly.
Shocked to see their papa like this, gray stopped and was shaking violently as his younger brother was almost throwing up.
"Gray, i need you to get me the medical kit from the downstairs bathroom immediately, pj go upstairs into my room and get the baggages out of the cupboard." the boys rushed away to do as expected of them, leaving error alone with a limp Ink before him. Unsatisfied with himself for opening the once closed crakes, error decided it would be best if he ripped Inks shirt off with his magic. Gently, inks  bloodstained white shirt lit up blue and ripped down the middle. Error sighed, regretting not doing something to help ink's head.

Gray soon rushed back with a small green and white box in hand. Error took it and informed his son to go help his brother who seemed to be having difficulty finding the bandages ink needed. Gray did as told, of course.
Error opened the kit and grabbed a few things from it. There was a packet of red blood in there but unfortunately that blood belonged to error. The boys and error both have glitchy blood, if they gave it to ink then he might get an infection.
Goddammit ink, why can't you just think about yourself for once. Error thought to himself, looking down at the blood and remembering when ink took it from him and said that he wouldn't need 'spare blood'.

Taking some alcoholic whipe, error gently disinfected the crakes all over ink, being extremely carful about his eye and ribs. The crakes covered some of ink's beautiful tatoos, error remembered when the boys were both so young. Ink was asleep on the same settee his body was unconscious on, his ribs on show. Gray and pj grabbed some sharpies and started colouring in the tattoos. Ink found it funny as error was stressed that he would be mad. Looking back, error realised that ink has never really been mad at the boys. "Heh.. Ink why are you so soft? "

Ink mumbled under his breath, so quiet that error almost didn't hear it.
Inl opened his left eye and looked at error confused.
"Who's 'inky'?"

Part 2? Let me know.