Amnesia #4

Error sighed. Still, no sign of his injerd husband anywhere. "Maybe call uncle dream again?" pj suggested.
"No, I just called him" Error sighed.
"M-maybe he's been captured by-by the bad.. Sans-" gray started.
"No, i called cross"
"O-ok...is papa... Is papa gonna be ok?"
"Gradient, he's your papa. Of course he will"
"How- how do you know?"
"Your papa, is the strongest sans i know. Hes only using 1% of his powers"
"Dad i told you to stop using outdated memes"
"Shut up pj, your just jelly cuz' i know how to properly pronounce me-mes-"

The loud sound of 'bewitched' played throughout the house. Error ran to pick up his phone. "I-Is it uncle dream?!!"
"No its fell"
"Fell?! What the funk is he calling for?!"
"Stop copying uncle fresh or i will glitch you out of existence" error said as he swiped to accept the call.
"Hello?.... You have?!... Shit.. Ok I'll be there in a tic.. See ya"

Error opened a portal to underfell.
"Wait- papa can we co-"
"No, stay here. I'll be back with papa soon, but um... Do you know de wae?"
"STO-"

Just like that, error was in underfell. Right outside fell's house actually. The smell of fresh blood and dust was in the air, and it welcomed the somewhat reformed destroyer. 3 loud knocks echoed through the almost empty snowdin. The place was like a ghost town and it sent chills down error's spine.
The door opened a little before being forcefully stopped by a chain. A tall papyrus like skeleton looked through. "Ah, error. Im glad you came"
"Just give me ink"
The door slammed shut.

A sound of metal was heard as the door opened again, this time fully. "Come on in, I've just made some-"
"Yeah yeah, sure just give me my husband"
"He's on the couch, we don't have healers in this.. Au. But i did give him some left overs to boost his hp"
"Cheers"
Error walked over to his pale, unconscious husband and sighed, putting his boney hand over his forehead- skull. Ink laid panting, sitting in his own sweat.

Error picked ink up bridal style. "Thanks again"
"No problem, I'd get sans to do this but that shitbag is asleep."
Error sighed again and teleported back home.
He wasn't expecting what he saw there...