Possession

Dont @ me for anything,
I know hate sans and his law but i just wanted to try something different. It's confirmed hate sans can possess people, and therefore I've used that to my advantage. Think of this as a spin off in a different multiverse where nothing changes except for the law.
Thanks. -trixie.

~~

The star sanses were currently on a mission. Hate sans has teamed up with the bad sanses to 'take the multiverse from the creators once and for all' dramatic much?
Yeah, Dream thinks so too, but lucky for them, error is no longer a part of the bad sans' anymore.
This, for the star sans', would be a pretty easy fight, considering hate sans is only a phantom and basically needs a host yo unleash his full power.

~~

Ink, dream and blue were all currently looking at the destroyed snowdin that the bad sans' and hate both destroyed.
The fires were now all put out and ink and blue were looking for clues and dream, survivors.

As ink looked through the rubble of a pancked house, he  saw something in the corner of his eye.. socket.
Something.. shiny. He reached for it and picked the metal object up.
"HEY BLUE!" ink shouted as he looked at teammate who was only a few meaters away.
"Yeah, ink?!" he shouted back.
Ink held up a pare of long, metal scissors.
"Wanna get circumcised?"

~~

Blue looked at the freshly carved written tree. "Hey, guys!" he shouted, getting the attention of the other skeletons.
Dream rushed over and looked at the tree.
"The living dead acts as a vessel for phantoms." dream read. "Whats that supposed mean?" ink asked as he teleported other to the group.
"I don't know but we should be careful, are there any zombie aus?" blue asked.
"Yes, zombietale but technically they didn't really die. Just caught a virus spread by frisk." Ink answered.

Dream thought for a second.
"Who do we know that's dead but is alive?"
"I.. Don't know" ink replied, blue nodding in agreement.

Ink felt a small shot of pain through his chest, where his soul would have been many years ago.
"An au is being attacked." he said, frowning in construction and readying his paintbrush who he may or may not have had sex with when he was younger.

~~

Error looked at his sons, paper jam and gradient, and sighed. "Look, i know your worried about papa but he's gonna be ok. He literally fights almost everyday and nothing has ever happened to him. He's ok"

"HOW DO YOU KN-OW?!" Gray shouted, tears running down his glitched face.
His younger brother, pj, was scared but didn't want to show it. He's a smole brave boi.

Error's phone started buzzing and playing a very... Dirty song. *

Out of pure worry... and pure embarrassment, error picked up the phone.
"Hey dream,.... Oh...yeah im on my way"

"Dad-ad, what is-is *crash*"
"Pj, reboot your bro, I'll go get papa."

~~

Error teleported to horrorswap.
Ink had his skull resting in dreams lap as he was being healed, blue was on look out and smiled at error. Error.. Didn't return it.
Instead, he knelt down next to dream.
"Oh ink.. Im sorry" he whispered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*

Error you gay shit~