|90|... a pair nonetheless

Sam x Bucky
Unlikely pair: Part two

The next time Bucky sees Sam, he's wrestling Steve to the floor. He can hear a string of light insults from both their mouths, they laugh out loud when they're done. Bucky stands there and just overlooks the interaction between them. He noticed Steve tap Sam's shoulder then use his chin to point towards him. He blushes and waved at both of them, he received a smile in return from the both. He waits for them by the door, they both shove and laugh the whole way to Bucky. 

"So, what have you been doing Buck?"Steve wonders, he walks on Bucky's left and Sam on his left. 

"Nothing, I was just waiting,"Bucky answered.

"Sam?"

"Yes, Steve."

"I just reremembered I have to go do something bye!" Steve says and then runs the opposite direction their going, and Steve dissapears once he rounds the corner of the hallway. Bucky chuckled awkwardly,"hey Sam."

"Hey to you too,"Sam greets. They walk silently through the compound until they both decide to speak, at the same time. 

"Have you-"

"What do-"

Bucky and Sam laugh, then they speak yet again at the same time egging the other to speak first. Bucky sighed,"I'll go first."

He glances at Sam them faces forward,"have you eaten yet?"

"Um no actually, have you?"Sam repeated the question. Buckys nods with smiling face,"good, I was sort of wondering if..maybe you wanted to got get some lunch?"

Sam tried not to smile to big,"sure, yeah that sounds good. So, right now?"

"Um yeah,"Bucky answered. They stop their stroll when they make it to the kitchen, which is where they find Steve talking with someone in a red an blue suit. Sam teased them and asked what the onesie was for to which they responded with,"it's my suit, not a onesie besides Ton-Mr.Stark made it, I'm gonna tell him what you said."

Bucky's smiled at their banter,"hey Steve."

They make small talk while Sam jokes with the young superhero,"do it, I'm not scared of that coca-cola can."

The teenage hero gasped and walked out of the kitchen, but they could tell he wasn't completely offended. The three of them could see his shoulder shake with laughter as he made his way towards Tony, wherever he was. 

Sam pops up beside Steve,"what's the plan?"

Bucky choked, Steve wasn't meant to know, yet anyways. He sort of wanted this to just be a him and Sam thing. Bucky looks at Sam from behind Steve, he's making signals with his hand to make Sam shut up. Once he sees Sam caught on he lets out a relieved sigh, and this leaves Steve confused. 

"Okay,  if you two wanna keep being weird, I'm going to head out, yall want anything?"

"Nope."

"All good here."

Steve shakes his head,"okay, I guess I'll see you two later."

Bucky leaned in the counter, Sam was going to ask him why he didn't want Steve to come. He didn't know how to tell Sam it was a date. He licks himself up and looked at Sam, who had an expectant face 

"So,"Bucky started. He taps the marbled tops, and smiled awkwardly. He swears he was good at this, why is he feeling so uncomfortable, he shifts side to side. 

"So,"Sam reiterated, he smirks a bit after,"you, me, together. This was, you asked me out didn't you?"

"Um, did I?" Bucky asked stupidly. He feels bit embarrassed,"I'm assuming you're okay with it."

"More than okay, but what're we gonna tell Steve?"

"He'll figure out, at least I think he will,"Bucky concluded.

"Twenty bucks it'll take a week to finally realize,"Sam said. It makes Bucky giggle, which Sam wouldn't mind hearing again or maybe forever. 

"Deal,"Bucky shakes his hand. 

"It would be pretty funny though, I'm sure he knows I like you,"Sam stated as they walked out the kitchen with waterbottles in hand. He feels himself get chill when he tells Bucky,"you gonna say it back?"

Bucky blushed,"what back?"

"You know what."

Bucky smiled shyly,"I like you too Sam."

Bucky stopped which Sam followed,"but you didn't say it either."

"What?! Bucky I just-oh,"Sam realizes. He turns and looks Bucky in the eyes,"I like you two."

Thiss was short, sorry

Also just thought everyone should see that picture jajaja ^^