|52| Soulmates

Sam x Bucky
Tattoo AU

Sam rubbed the black ink on his wrist, the words making him laugh. He traced the letters, his index finger moving softly and slowly across his tattooed skin.

I have to think of something sexy to say; oh he looked at me, he better not be my soulmate.

Sam smiled, he wondered who his soulmate was, if they were male or female, if they were tall or small, and if their hand would fit into his like a puzzle. He wasn't one for showing his emotions and being all mushy, but the tattoo on his wrist made him excited to be in a relationship.

*°•. . ♡ *°・. 。.

:* ・ . ° .:*・

♡・゚. *°•. : . * . :*・

.。 . °. 。 .・ ・ .: *・

・ .。. * ・ ♡*: .。.

゚・ *: ・. 。 .:*・

Bucky blushed awkwardly every time he looked at his wrist, the black letters making him nervous about the day he would meet his soulmate.

Sexy? I think you're plenty enough.

He glanced at it whenever it would peek out from his sleeve as he moved. The words were so forward and his stomach filled with butterflies whenever he looked at it. Bucky wondered when he would meet them, but for now he focused on getting his groceries. His fridge was lacking in the actual-food-he-could-eat.

Bucky felt good, he had buggy that had perfectly good wheels. As he walked around the aisles of the grocery store he looked around, sort of people watching. Bucky took note of the handsome man across from him, he blushed, he spoke aloud to himself,"I have to think of something sexy to say; oh he looked at me, he better not be my soulmate."

The handsome who seemingly didn't mind as seen from the smile on their face, he looked up at Bucky and gave him a full smile. Bucky felt himself flush,"Hi."

"Sexy? I think you're plenty enough."

Then it clicked, they both put it together.

"I'm Sam."

"Bucky."

*°•. . ♡ *°・. 。.

:* ・ . ° .:*・

♡・゚. *°•. : . * . :*・

.。 . °. 。 .・ ・ .: *・

・ .。. * ・ ♡*: .。.

゚・ *: ・. 。 .:*・

The next few days were memorable, filled with awkward and gentle touches. Sam and Bucky may have not known each other at all and only have known of on another's existence for a few days but they felt like they've known each other for years.