|51|Barnes!

Sam x Bucky
Sharing is caring

  They were late, very late. Bucky and Sam rushed to get ready, both of them had slept in; Bucky turned off Sam's alarm out of annoyance. 

"Barnes!"

Sam wasn't answered, so he called out to Bucky again,"Bucky! Did you cut my shirt? AGAIN?!"

  Bucky laughed to himself, he pulled his pants up. He moved out of his room, quickly grabbing his jacket on the way out. Giggling to himself Bucky ran past Sam's room trying to avoid and contact with him. 

Sam saw the flash of brown hair and the glint of metal buckles past his open door, in clicked in his head that it was Bucky flying past his room, laughing. He ran out of his room without a second thought leaving the on the long-sleeved shirt that now had only one sleeve. Sam's footsteps were heavy, he was sure Bucky could hear him. 

"I.uh--I, Sam, don't,"Bucky couldn't speak, his laughter cutting off his words,"Sa-Sa-haham."

Sam watched as Bucky moved to the otherside of the counter, trying to stay away from him. Bucky smiled goofily from across him,"Sam, S-Sam, calm down. I can-I'll buy you a new one."

Bucky moved side to side, Sam countered each of his movements, Same want going to let him get away. Bucky felt his face heat up, Sam gazed at him with a glint in his eye,"No."

"Yes,"Sam answered. Bucky turned and left the kitchen, he knew Sam wasn't far behind and he soon would have him trapped. 

"Bucky, you can't run."

Bucky tripped, he was startled by the closeness, luckily he was right in front of the couch. So, he plopped down face first in the cushioned furniture. 

Sam stopped himself, he watched as Bucky turned himself and leaned into the plush pillows. Bucky was out of breath since he was suffocating from the pillows for a few seconds. As Sam looked over, Bucky begged Sam for mercy,"C'mon, Sam, besides the shirt looked better on-."

Bucky was abruptly cut off, his own laughter ending his sentence prematurely. Bucky giggled as Sam jabbed his sides,"You. Need. To. Stop."

Bucky let out a breath, trying to even his breathing as Sam stopped tickling him. "Okay, only if--if you,"Bucky took a deep breath,"buy, but matching shirts."

Sam sighed,"Fine,"he knew it would better than having his clothes chopped and cut. Bucky smiled up at him,"Sharing is caring, Sammy."

Sorry about not updating, my mom had recently left the U

Sorry about not updating, my mom had recently left the U.S. (She's back now tho) for a family thing, butt I'm on thanksgiving break so hopefully I can't post more.