|50| Hoodies

Sam x Bucky
Hoodie

░▒▓████▓▒░

  Bucky was wearing his favorite hoodie when he fell into the pond. He was quite uncomfortable, it was cold, wet, and slimy. He had been on a run and it was cut short by a dark-skinned man; Bucky tumbled into when the man managed to trip him. Soon after, he felt a pair of hands around him, he couldn't see very well, his eyes were scrunched trying to prevent the water to get in his eyes. He could tell they were strong, they were able to pull him up with ease. 

"I am so sorry,"he heard the man's voice but he still couldn't see him. As the man held him steady, he used his hands, that were also wet and dirty, to wipe his eyes. Seeing this, the man moved them away from the water's edge and used his sleeve to wipe Bucky' eyes. 

"I-.it's..fine,"Bucky stumbled on his words, he was cold and wet. He blinked a feed time when he felt the man remove his hand from his eyes, Bucky waited for his eyes to focus. Soon, the man in front of him was crystal clear, Bucky smiled awkwardly,"Th-thanks for helping me."

"I'm..I'm Sam, s-sorry again for making you fall in the pond,"Sam stumbled, but unlike Bucky whose lips were trembling, he tripped over his words because of Bucky. Sam's couldn't help it, the soft blue eyes that looked back at him that were framed with wet eyelashes were just so cute to him. Like Sam, Bucky also thought the other was cute.

"Here, take my jacket,"Sam moved to take his jacket off and give it to him. Bucky thought about his arm, he introduced himself to distract Sam.

"My name's Bucky,"his voice sounded frantic,"thought I'd tell you since you..you told me your name."

Sam chuckled, but he didn't stop his movements, he slipped the jacket off. He held it out for Bucky,"You'll get sick, here." Bucky was even more nervous,"No really it-it's fine, Sam."

By then Bucky had back up the tiniest bit, Sam felt kind of hurt. Bucky saw how Sam tensed,"Its just um,"Bucky didn't know how to tell him. So, he held out his hand, the metal glistened in the sun, the water making it shinier.. Bucky wiggled his fingers,"M'not comfortable."

"Oh,"Sam felt even worse,"Sorry for that. I'll turn around, promos I won't look."

Sam held out his pinky, waiting for Bucky to accept or reject the small act of trust. It was joined by Bucky metal pinky, the coolness making Sam holdback shiver. Sam smiled and turned around when Bucky took his jacket, this gave him a few minutes to think about why Bucky' hand was metal. Was it his whole arm? Why did the fingers move so naturally? Was he in the military? This made him think about Riley, he wasn't particularly sad about his best friend's death, he learned to enjoy the memories of Riley. 

"Um, I'm changed,"Bucky said and fidgeted with his wet clothes, and with that Sam's thoughts of his best friend were gone and replaced with Bucky and his metal arm or hand, he still didn't know. 

░▒▓████▓▒░

"I tripped you on purpose,"Sam said, he avoided eye contact with Bucky. Mind you, it wasn't that hard since they were laying down and Bucky's head was under Sam's chin. Bucky blushed,"Why?"

"Because you were cute and needed an excuse to talk to you,"Sam chuckled, he remembered the day they met so clearly. He felt Bucky shift, Bucky turned around,"You're lucky I thought you were cute too."

They both smiled in silence, until Bucky realized something,"Sam! You ruined my hoodie so you could talk to me?! You should've just talked to me."

Bucky was pouting, he really liked that hoodie, it was perfect. Sam sighed,"Bucky, you don't even where your own clothes half the time because you're wearing my hoodies."

"Shut up."

"You know I'm rig-,"Sam was cut off by Bucky pressing his lips onto his,"Yea, yeah."

░▒▓████▓▒░

Wanted to post something because I haven't been alot