|59| Ride

Sam x Bucky
Ride

  Both Sam and Bucky were sweaty and uncomfortable in the meeting with the Avengers, Sam's side aches and Bucky's hair was a mess; it was obvious they were physically tired. Unlike the rest of the team that were tired from fighting villains who all have the original idea of world domination, they were tired for another reason. 

★·.·´¯'·.·★·.·´¯'·.·★

  Sam and Bucky talked amongst themselves, and drifted away from the rest of the team when the meeting was over.

"I'm never letting you ride me again,"Sam sighed as he rubbed his finger over the bruise on his shoulder. Bucky pouted,"Why?"

"First, I'm fucking sore,"Sam stretched as he complained to his partner. He looked at Bucky who was still set on riding Sam,"Second? Am I too HEAVY FOR YOU?"

"Yeah, when your sitting on me,"Sam answered back, Bucky wasn't a light person. Bucky yet again persisted on,"And? My ass hurts because of you but I'm not complaining."

"Bucky! You were gonna fall, what was I supposed to use to catch you, my fucking feet?,"Sam didn't stop,"there are marks on my side from your fingers."

Bucky blushed,"I was scared, please flying here was so fun."

★·.·´¯'·.·★·.·´¯'·.·★

As Bucky and Sam walked out of Stark tower, they failed to notice the embarrassed faces of the Avengers that were listening to the conversation they were having. 

This was short but I want to dedicate it to mcu_shiz bc your comments are very nice and right now they mean a lot to me; I'm not feeling very good but the comments made me feel better