balancing on skate boards

I dare everyone to have a balancing contest on skate boards(they should put 10 things on their heads) the last one standing gets chocolate!And I'm judging.

Clarrissa: do my dare! do my dare!

*everything is set*

Clarrissa: okay the first object is...a bowl!*places 1 bowl on each of the other's heads*

*in the video game room*

Ellie: do you think Jackson and Hiro will be okay on the dare guys?

Snowflake: nope!

Merry: they won't make it.

Christopher: I agree.

Daisy: good thing we convinced aunty Zen to not make us do the dare.

Henry: you guys forced me to do the chicken dance in front of her just to do so!

Rosie: calm down Henry. It was worth it.

Merideth: yeah.

*in the mansion's backyard*

Eugene: wo-w-woah woah no n-no!*falls on the ground*

Clarrissa: Eugene's out! Go to the bench with the others Eugene!

Eugene: *rubbing his butt while walking to the bench* is this the butt rubbing because of falling out of a skate board with a bowl,hat,clock,book,toilet paper and cup on top of your head convention?

Anna: *still rubbing her butt* your in!

*after 5 minutes Jack,Mer,Elsa,Emmetha,Brittany and Luna join the butt rubbing convention*

Clarrissa: okay guys this is the last round! If who ever lasts the longest on the skate board takes home a chocolate bar!

Lia: this is really tricky!*trying hard not to fall* uh...w-wait don't d-don't woah!*losses balance but lands safely on the ground*

Hiro: Lia!*runs to Lia making him lose the game* you okay Lily bunny?

Lia: I am now my Hiro.

*HiLia Kiss*

Everyone on the benches while rubbing their butts: aaawwww.

Zen: uh...LIA!*sees the skate board Lia was balancing on heading towards her* AAHHH!*jumps before it could it her but realizes she's gonna hit the ground* oh heck no!*closes eyes*

Jackson: *acts fast and skates to Zen's direction and catches her before she could fall* gotcha!

Zen: *still has eyes Shut* a-am I dead?

Jackson: *chuckles* no.

Zen: *opens eyes and realizes she's face to face with Jackson* I'm dead aren't I?

Jackson: no your not.

Zen: *sighs in relief* phew!*smirks* thanks for catching me.

Jackson: no prob-.*gets cut off by Zen kissing him*.

Clarrissa: YAY! Jackson you won! but sadly the others ate all the chocolate so...take this key chain instead!*hands a key chain*

Jackson: uhm..yeah thanks.

Clarrissa: your welcome. Bye readers!