love is a frozen door

I dare Jelsa to sing their version of love is an open door.

Punzie: YAY! MORE JELSA MOMENTS!

Anna: JELSA WHERE!!!!

Big 5: AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!

Zen: Anna! glad you made it...where's Kristoff and Eugene?

Anna: oh! their carrying our bags up here...mostly mine.

Elsa: isn't one bag enough for you to put your clothes in?!

Anna: nope! I kinda over packed my things because I was too exited...so you could say that I brought my  whole closet with me!

Mer: Anna why is that bag moving? * points to a bag that's rocking back and forth *

* bag unzips itself and out comes Olaf *

Olaf: Hi I'm Olaf and I like warm hugs!

Kristoff: ANNA! why did you leave me and Eugene to carry most of your bags?!

Hic: I thought you were riding a sleigh?

Eugene: one word dude...duck!

Jack: what does a duck have to do with you walking all the way here in our mansion?

( I forgot to tell you guys that the big 5 and me are living in a mansion on top of a hill with a beach near by)

Anna: long story!

Mer: we got time.

Anna: OK! when we were riding the sleigh here we still have to cross a gorge,when we were about to jump it,a duck got in the way and started tackling Kristoff whose stirring the sleigh,Eugene handed me a guitar and I whacked it in the head making it unconscious,but what we didn't realize was we were still moving,so by the time we were at the edge Sven and Maximus Jumped,eventually we made it to the other side with our stuff...except the sleigh so we had to carry our stuff all the way here!

Mer: that was long!

Zen: I thought we had a bridge installed there?

Hic: Zen at the first day we bought this mansion we rode Toothless to cross that gorge.

Zen: ohhh! makes sense!

Anna: sooo...can we crash here for a while?

Zen: of coarse you can!

Punzie: ok! I found my camera now start singing!

Elsa: all my life has been a series of  ice in my face then suddenly I bumped into you

Jack: I was thinking the same thing cause like I've been freezin stuff my whole life cause that's what I do or maybe it's the snowballs talking or the way that it's cool

Elsa: but with you

Jack: but with you  I found a home

Elsa:  I'll never be alone

Jelsa: and it's nothing like I've ever known before love is a frozen dooor...

Elsa: love is a frozen door

Jack: doooor

Jelsa: love is a frozen door

Elsa: with you

Jack: with you

Elsa: with you

Jack: with you

Jelsa: love is a frozen door...