Frost Butt day part 2

*with the young 10*

Jackson: okay everyone what's a good present to give to dad?

Snowflake: what about a new hoodie?

Ellie: nah...all of us know he only wears his one of a kind hoodie.

Annie: maybe it should be useful for uncle Jack.

Christopher: like a new staff!

Jackson: *gasps* I have the perfect thing!

*the young 10 go in a hardware store*

*back at the mansion at 7:20 am*

Elsa: okay put that thing a little bit to the left.*instructing Kristoff and Eugene*

Kristoff: okay!*helps Eugene push the table in the left side*

Elsa: *thinks for awhile*nah...put it back.

*Eugene and Kristoff both groan and push the table back to where it was before*

*7:55 am. Everyone is now done preparing and wrapping their gifts while hiding*

Elsa: *whispers*alright everyone Zen will wake Jack up any minute now and when he gets out of his room we all jump out of our hiding spots and shout surprise!

*everyone except Elsa and Jack nod*

*Jack's room*

Zen: *trying to do a British accent* King of Arendelle wake up.*knocks on the door*

Jack: *in the sleeping position of Anna* wha...w-who is it?*says half asleep*

Zen: its Zen your majesty,did I wake you up?*trying to hold laughter*

Jack: *still half asleep* n-no no*yawns* I've been up for hours*falls asleep again*

Zen: *hears him fall asleep and face palms and knocks on his door again*

Jack: who is it?*rubbing his eyes*

Zen: its still me your majesty,its time to get ready.

Jack: *stretches*ready for what?

Zen: your Highness's birthday?

Jack: my Highness's...day of birth.*thinks for awhile and gasps* its my birthday!*gets ready and flies out the window*

Zen: *sees him fly out the window instead of going through the door and face palms* not this again! I'll be right back guys. he's going through his own musical.

Jack: my window is open and so's my door,I didn't know it was open wide before,who knew that Zen could fly with so much rage.*flies faster*

Zen: *trying to catch up with him* get back here Frost!

Jack: for years I've bumped into signs and walls,getting hit by birds and home run balls,accidentally flying in a doggy cage.

Zen: *tries to grab his hoodie but gets distracted by a puppy* ooh cute little baby!

Jack: and then I'll make it snow a little which make it seem a bit bizzar,getting drunk in a smelly alcoholic bar,Cause for the-.*get cuts off by Zen dragging him back to his room through the window*oh come on I was getting to the best part?!

Zen: shut up Frost. And when you get in your room you go outside the door not the window!

*in Jack's room*

Zen: go outside after I do*goes outside the room and hides in a cold place*

Jack: 3,2,1 *opens his room door*

Everyone except Jack: SURPRISE!

Jack: *smiling like an idiot* thanks guys!

Anna: go on,blow out your candles.*holding up a chocolate cake with 31 candles that say "HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACK OVERLAND FROST the Butt"

Jack: uh...thanks? and why is it only 31?

Punzie: I was lazy to make 301 candles,so I made 31. no biggie.

Jack: makes sense.*blows out candles*

Everyone except Jack: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Anna: open our gift Jack!*hands Jack a wrapped box*

Jack: okay.*unwraps the box making the Jester pop out of it* AAAHHH!

Mer: Hahahahaha it's a Jack in a box.

Jack: gee thanks.

Snowflake: ooh ooh ooh! open our gift next!

Jack: what's this?*sees a long box and opens it to reveal* a Jackhammer?

Ellie: yup! so you can break through the walls every time you get dared to watch barney.

Jackson: it was my idea.

Hic: just like the father.

Emmetha: ours next!

Jack: where is it?

Lia: in the fridge!

*they go to the fridge and Jack opens it to reveal*

Zen: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!*hands him the ice cream branded Jack frost*

Jack: I'm an...ice cream.

Lia: uh huh.

Jack: thanks again guys.

Elsa: your welcome Frosty.

*Jelsa Kiss*

Zen: ask

Lia: and

Emmetha: dare

Brittany: away

Luna: bye!