Completely surprised

Zen: *downloading games in play store* come on...come on...come ooon............YAS!

Lia: what's that Zen?

Zen: ohhh...nothing.*acts all innocent but inside laughing evilly cause she downloaded a scaring game with a secret video recording app (the games are called 'scare your friends' and 'SVR' they both work perfectly together)

Lia: OK?

Zen: can you call the big 8 and Emmetha cause I just found a really funny video in my phone so we can watch it *lies*

Lia: oooh....ok BRB!

*leaves then comes back with the big 8 and Emmetha with Brittany*

Zen: hey guys I think you should watch it first*concealing her laughter* I'm just gonna pee.*leaves and goes in the bathroom* this is gonna be good.

*with the others*

Jack: so what's it about?

Lia: IDK she only told me to call you guys to watch it?

Emmetha: then let's see.

Brittany: there's only one way to find out...open her phone Lia!

Lia: ok! *opens Zen's phone* there's nothing he-.*sees scary picture*

*every one screams because of the scary picture*

*with Zen*

Zen: BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! oh! oh! Ahahahahha! ok...ok....ahahaha..........BAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA! that was awesome!

Lia: *breathing heavily* that...was...AWESOME!

Brittany: she got us good gurl!

Emmetha: at least we didn't faint like them *points to the big 8 all passed out on the floor*

*Zen comes out of the bathroom*

Zen: so...was it hilarious? hahaha!

Lia: yeah!

Emmetha: not for them *points to big 8 still passed out*

Brittany: let's eat Jack's chocolate!

ZenEmmeLia: yeah!

*the four of them leave to Jack's room*

Jack: *wakes up* wha....? hmh*shrugs and sees a Barney pic* Aaaaaahhh! *passes out again*

Zen: good idea putting a pic of Barney near Jack Lia!*bites one of Jack's chocolate bars*

EmmeLiaBritt: ask and dare away readers!*bites each of Jack's chocolate bars*