Special ● Chapter 29: The Envious

Masami woke up, but her eyes and mouth were covered. When she moved. She heard a voice. "She's awake. Let's take this eye mask off." A female said. Masami fluttered her eyes and saw the most shocking face. It was Penny. Masami was scared, but she didn't even know why. "P-Penny. Why? Did I do something wro-" "Yes, Masami Yoshida. You did. My Boyfriend and Ex won't tolerate it. Gumball can't be yours. My current boyfriend likes you and dumped me, but reconsidered if We change." Penny said with an scary face.

"P-Penny. Don't do this. This isn't like you." Masami said with tears. "You don't get it do you. If I kill you, I can have all. I can get Gumball and Ocho to love me. All I have to do is send Someone here and Get rid of you." She said and dialed a number. Masami shivered when Penny said that after 'playing' with her, she wants her dead. Penny was smiling.

"While we wait how about a little fun." Penny said and dragged her by the hair. She was tied to a chair. Penny had grabbed a knife and looked at it psychotically. "How about we ruin your legs." Penny said and sliced twice making Masami crying and whine with pain. Penny stepped back and smiled. "How about we try your face next? If we peel of the skin, no one will even love you." Penny said, coming closer. Suddenly...

Guns were fired and Gumball arrived pointing at Penny's face. He was serious and angry. Penny cried and sliced his face and stabbed his stomach. She was shocked and stepped back while he held his wound. Penny was tearing up and wanted to hurt him more, but let go of the knife as she was cuffed by the police. He kneeled in front of Masami and took of her ropes.

She cried and hugged him. As she let go. Gumball coughed blood, Masami once again dialed the Hospital and Gumball got surgery again. She collapsed at the front of the Operating Room. She cried. Anais, Darwin, Yuki, and Richard came since the rest couldn't. "M-mom, he won't die right? He wouldn't leave me right? Mom answer me!" She said, grasping her mother's shirt.

"Let's help you first. You are wounded too." Richard said and pointed her legs. Yuki was shocked and carried her to the Doctor's room. A Female Doctor came forward. "Ms. Yuki, she hasn't suffered too much and he cuts aren't deep. She will be fine." She said and Yuki nodded. They stayed at a large room with two beds for Gumball and her.

As Masami wore her Hospital Gown, she was dazed and worried about everything. Soon Gumball's body once again was rolled to his bed. He had cuts on his face and stab wounds everywhere...