Chapter 2: Helping Him Home...

Masami went to the stores with her friends. "Masami! Wear this! It looks pretty on you." Tina Rex said to her. Masami nodded bored and went to the changing room. She changed into a White Shirt, Pink Pencil Skirt, and White Boots with Small Pink Bows. The Girls said it was Gorgeous on her and they told her to wear it.

They rummaged into the Stores and told Masami to buy this and that. She didn't care because she was tired of the same routines every weekend. They spended all afternoon and then went home seperated ways. Masami said to the Butlers she'd want to go near the Elmore Lake which is very attracting at night time. They went there and she walked leisurely.

She was walking to a small shack and she saw small treats and bought them. She was about to leave when she saw Gumball Drinking Beer. She went over and sat across him. He looked at her. "Masami... Yoshida? Why're ya here?" He said completely drunked. "I just saw you. What in heavens name are you drinking for! Stop this now! You're not okay to drink too much." She said as she took the beer and put it on the ground. "Hey! Why are ypu stupping mey!" Gumball said dizzy. "Come on! Lets go!" She said as she helped him up.

She took him to her car. "Princess Masami-sama! What are you doing?" A Guard asked. "Help him! He is a Friend. Can we drop him off his Place." She asked. "But it's already 7pm Princess. We might get introuble." The Guard warned. "I'll tell father I dropped off a Friend. Please." She said and they did as told. They went to the Waterson's House.

When she rang the doorbell. "Who is-" Darwin stopped talking after seeing Masami holding Gumball keeping him standing up. "Masam-mi... Why are you with Gumball?" Anais asked behind Darwin. "He was Drunk. Can you help me out?" She said and Darwin went to Gumball's side and helped Masami to their Room.

Arriving at the Room Gumball rested and slept soundly. "Sorry for the Bringing My Brother. What anything?" Anais asked. "Can you bring water here?" Masami asked and Anais nodded pulling Darwin with her.

When the two came back. "Why'd he drink? Did something bad happes or Somethin'?" Masami asked. "Penny Broke up wtih him. He was so sad." Anais said worriedly. "Why! I thought they'd be together forever!" Masami exclaimed. "She said she'd fallen out of Love for Him." Darwin said. Masami looked at Gumball. "We'll go for aminute. Can you look after him?" Darwin asked. Masami nodded and the two left.

Masami stood up and was about to leave but, A hand grasped her wrist. She looked over and saw Gumball open his eyes. "Where are you going... Just stay here... with Me..." Gumball said faintly. Masami's Heart beated so fast. She just sat down again. "I'm fine just go rest. I won't leave." Masami said calmly. Gumball closed his eys but didn't let go of Masami.

Masami called her Butlers and said to go home. She'd deal with the Punishments tomorrow. She knew Gumball needed her to stay... She fell asleep.

The two came back and saw the scene. Darwin smirked and took a picture. Anais smiled knowing she still stayed and wasn't mad. "I'm gonna have revenge for disturbing my time with carrie." Darwin said and they left the two alone and slept in the Living Room.