Chapter 4: Meet Mr. Yoshida

The Next day...

Gumball walked and checked his Phone. He then suddenly saw a picture of Penny. The Text above the picture said 'Going to My New Lover!😙💋❤!'

Gumball looked upset but when he swiped down he saw another shocking picture. It was the one where he Accidentally Kissed Masami. The Text said 'My Brother sure can kiss someone like The Masami Yoshida!' And the Poster of this was Darwin's Account in Elmoreplus.

Gumball looked at his Brother. "What?" Darwin said holding in a Grin. "Why I outta! Get over here!" Gumball said as his brother ran to their University. He gave him a nuggie but, Everybody was looking at Gumball while holding their Phones. Gumball released Darwin of the Headlock he gave. He then saw The Robot, Bobert. "Bobert. Can you help me." Gumball asked. "Well of course you did kiss Ms. Yoshida." Bobert said and they three ran to the Cafeteria.

Once they entered they sat on one of the Chairs. "Im dead. Yup, I'll die today. Darwin if That happens you know what to tell mom and dad." Gumball said frantically. Suddenly Tina, Leslie, Teri, and Sarah came over their table. Gumball looked down.

"Waterson! Explain yourself. Why'd you kiss our Masami!" Tina yelled. Gumball was afraid. "Umm... Ya see..." Gumball stuttered. "You guys!" Masami yelled. Gumball looked at her which made her hide behind her bag. "It was an accident, M-Ma'am! She was pushed and landed near me!" Gumball said while kneeling. "Accident? Liar!" Leslie said. "Guys! What he said was true. Darwin nudged me slightly. I got near him and our... lips... Touched..." Masami said while Extremely red. The Girls were shocked seeing Masami blush.

The girls then sat at the same table. Masami sat next to Gumball. "How'd you get their anyway, Masami?" Teri asked. "I... uh..." Masami stuttered. "She brought Gumball home. Then she slept in the same room as him too." Anais said while sitting next to Tina. The girls were wide eyed. The two looked down. Tina grabbed Gumball by the Collar. "You didn't touch her did you!?!" Tina exclaimed. Gumball frantically shook his head.

Suddenly, Guards formed around them. "Everyone here. You all must follow." The Guard said. They all just did as told as the Guards also had guns. They were driven to a Mansion. "Wait... why're we at my house?!?" Masami exclaimed. A guard opened the door and they all followed Masami. "My Sweetheart! You've finally arrived!" Mr. Yoshida said while patting his daughters head. "Dad! Why did you call me!?!" Masami said shocked. "I wanted to know why my Daughter was on this Website kissing another man." Mr. Yoshida said seriously.

Gumball and Masami looked at eachother. "Ah! This must be the Boy. I wish to speak with you. Privately." Mr. Yoshida said. Masami was stopped by the Guards and Gumball was led to his office. Gumball was sat down in a chair and across him was Mr. Yoshida. "Now Boy, why did this happen?" Mr. Yoshida asked. "Sir, please hear me out. Ms. Masami was pushed towards me and out lips touched.' Gumball said nervously. "Accidentaly. I wish to know why she is at you place instead of my Home." He asked. "Ah! She dropped me off my place sir. I drank too much and she helped me by bring me home." Gumball explained and answered.

"Then I have a favor. I wish for you to Guard her. Be her personal Bodyguard." Mr. Yoshida said seriously. "But sir I have no skills. I'm horrible." Gumball admitted. "Horrible? You protected a man getting hit by a gun and fought an Armed Man. He was arrested. You prevented a robbery of 3 people, they were defeated and no money was stolen and their were arrested." Yoshida listed his Act of Justice. "B-But..." Gumball was nervous. "I trust you, Boy. I will train you to work in my Guard Agency. I hope you do well. I will not accept no for an Answer." Mr. Yoshida said. "Sure sir! I'll do it!" Gumball said enthusiaticly.

"Very well... I excused all of you from your classes. Stay at the Mansion for today." Mr. Yoshida said. "I will give you your schedule later." He added. Gumball left the room. He arrived at the living room.