Chapter 13: Her Birhday

Masami POV

I slept and was very happy of what happened last night...

------->> Time( 5:34am )

I woke up. 'Is Dad here?' I though. I immediately ran out and to the stairs. I walked down and saw my Mom and Dad. "Mom! Dad!" I yelled and hugged them. "Hello, My Birthday Girl!" My father said with a smile and patted my head. "Masami-dear, Your Friends are here right?" Yuki, my mommy asked. "Yup! Wanna see them?!" I exclaimed and she nodded.

We went back up but before anything I was curious to the dish thats being cooked and I walked to the kitchen. I was shocked to see Gumball cutting vegetables and brewing soup. He noticed my presence. "Hey, Sami. What wrong?" He asked while looking at me. "Curious of whats being cooked!" I said happily.

He laughed. "You really must be starving. Just wait for a while and Happy Birthday again." He said and abruptly hugging me. "W-Whats... T-This Gumball..." She stuttered. "Ey. You said you'd call me something else though." He said still hugging me.

-- Flashback ~

"I want to call you Gummy and have a hug from you for my Birthday."

-- Flashback end ~

I blushed remembering what I said. "F-Fine... Please let me go... Gummy." I said with a red face. He stopped hugging me. "Cute. You should go you mom is calling." He said and He kissed my forehead after this pushing me out of the kitchen.

I immediately ran back to my Mom. "Dear! Are you sick!?!" She said examining my face. "Nothing Important! Lets go!" I exclaimed and I dragged her upstairs.

--->> Inside Terrie and Sarah's Room..

I woke Terrie up and woke up Sarah after. "What's up Masa-" Sarah said but saw My Mom and they both stood up. "Hi! Ms. Yoshida!" They bowed. "Oh what sweet hearts. Would you wake up all the girls and tell them to go to Masami's Room?" Mom asked. They nodded and we left the Room.

--->> Masami's Room!

"Dear are you sure your okay?" Mom asked for the fifth time. "Yes, Mommy. I am." I said with a smile. The girls arrived. "Hi ma'am." Tina said. "Hello everybody sit." Mom said and they obeyed. "Now for Masami. I'm curious. Is she dating?" Mom asked. "Mom!" I yelled. "Shush! Now answer." Mom said with a scary voice.

"She isn't dating. But she likes aka loves someone." Carrie said. I panicked. "Ohh? Who?" Mom asked. "He is -" Tina was cutoff.

"Masami, Breakfast is ready." Gumball said while going inside. 'Why now!' I though. "Him, Ms. Yoshida!" They said except Mom who is shocked and Gumball who is confused. "What! My Dear! You... l-" I cut Mom of. "My Guard of course! And Gummy We'll go!" I said to him. "Kay. I'll go." He said and left.

"Gummy?" Terrie and Tina synced. "Bye!" I yelled and left the room.

---->>> Dining Room...

Gumball POV

'Weird. It's Me? Why me?' I though of the scene. Suddenly Masami ran down and next to me. "Gummy! Are we eating?" She asked and I nodded. "I'll eat now!" She said seating herself. Mr. Yoshida was there at the head of the table. After that Everyone including Ms. Yoshida is eating with me standing up. 'I can't eat because I'm a guard.' I though.

I left the Dining Room and went out to the Beach. "Huh... So hungry." I muttered to myself while clutching my stomach. Suddenly, Masami sat next to me with Soup on her hands. She pushed it to me. "Eat. I know your hungry." She said. "Thanks." I said and ate the soup.

After I ate. I sat still with my eyes closed. "Gummy..." She said. I opened my eyes to see her looking at me. "What is it, Sami?" I asked. "I wanna see what the resort has to offer for fun. I wanna have fun." She answered. "You want to go to the waterpark and the Animal Zoo?" I asked. She nodded. "I'll get some clothes you get yours too." I said and we went back to the Rooms.

--->>> at My Room.

I was packing when suddenly Someone hugged me. "Masami." I said and she let go. "How'd you know!" She whined. "You only do that to me. My Brother doesn't and My Baby Sister isn't here." I said. "Fair. You done?" She asked. "Yup lets go." We went out to the Waterpark.

We both had fun and played a lot of Games. Masami took pictures at the Animal Zoo.