Chapter 19: Saving the Princess!

Gumball POV

I arrived within 15 minutes at the mall and started my search.

I finally found Terrie, Carrie, and Masami shopping trying out clothes. I walked over to them and grabbed Masami's Wrist.

She was shocked seeing me. "Gummy? Why are you here?" She asked. "I...was... Worried." I said an excuse. Saying hey your introuble is completely stupid. I touched my earpiece calling nearby guards.

"Sir. We've arrived." Rogue.
"Same here. Find them and don't cause a scene." I said in an serious voice.
"Yes Sir we're searching the perimeter." Alvin
"See you in abit. Same plan find your places." I said and disconnected.

Masami looked at me with a worried face. "Why is there something wrong?" She asked. "Work related. Don't worry. I-" I was cutoff by a man walking towards me holding a gun. The Girls froze but I looked at Masami.

*Flashback*

'My Daughter is afraid of guns alike others but make sure that she doesn't get shot or sees someone being shot. She will faint most likely. I trust you would protect her.' Mr Yoshida explained. I nodded and he told me i can go.

*End Flashback*

I ran and kicked the man. He dropped his gun but unfortunately another man was there and aimed at Masami. I rushed to her, I heard a gunshot. It hit me but I reached Masami covering her eyes. I hugged her and threw my body on the ground.

The man was shot by someone else but thats the least of my worries. "Go over the group i'll meet you in a bit." I said still hugging Masami. I stop talking and looked at her. She panicked.

"G-Gummy! You... B-Blood!" She stuttered. I looked at my left Shoulder and it was bleeding badly. "Thats not the point. First I gotta get ya outta here. Okay, So help me out." I said seriously. She nodded and I said to the Guards Get me Cover. They did that and I made it to the car.

I drove calmly with my Righthand. We reached the Yoshida Manor. I helped her get out of the car. She nearly fell because of shock. "G-Gummy..." She said in tears making me weak. "Hey, Don't worry. This won't kill me. Just injured. Plus cats have nine lives." I said and petted her head.

"Sami, Listen. I have to go back." I said and she looked at me. "I don't want you to..." She said holding my sleeve. "I don't.. want gummy... to go." She repeated pouting. "Masami... I have to go..." I said.

"Your My Personal Guard, right! This is an order! Please... stay... here..." She said quivering. I had no chance of winning this arguement. I stood infront of her. "Sami, If I don't want you to get hurt. I have to get the guys. Please. I need you to do me this Favor. Please?" I pleaded. She cried again but hugged me. "Hey... I need to please..." I said. She nodded and let go of me. "You need... to come back... okay!" She said and I nodded. I ran to the car and drove back to mall.

I saw Tobias and Darwin with the other Guards. I asked them and it seems they helped in catching the culprit. We all went to the Facility and interrogated the men.

"Sir, The info we received seems sketchy." Mae said.
"I looked at the things and most of the stuff were wrong and don't link up." Darwin said. I looked at the info given by Tobias. They said all diferent things. 'Seems Lying is the forte in the moment.' I thought.

"I need to go see someone. Thanks for the Bandage, Tobias." I said driving home. I stopped and walked in. I ran to Masami's room bursting in seeing her sat up at her bed. She went near me and looked at my face and upper body looking for injuries. I smiled.

I held her face making it look at me. "Sorry... I worried you too much..." I said now cupping her face by my two hands. She hugged me again. "Is fine... You still came back alive... that was enough." She said. "I wanna rest." I said going to her bed plopping my body there. I heard her giggle from her place.

"Hey... get over here..." I commanded patting the space next to me. She walked to the bed and sat next to me, whose laying down. "You didn't get injured." I said holding her wrist. She nodded. I hugged her making her lay next to me. "Curious... I said something didn't I" I said looking at her. She suddenly smiled and blushed. "You did say something." She said. "I'm your princess because I'm special and you want to protect me." She added not looking at me. I was shocked. "I c-confessed... didn't I!?" I exclaimed. She smiled and nodded.

"Hey. Don't tease me." I said with a blushing face. "I know... But were all those true?" She asked with a curious face. I nodded. "Did you think a drunk person can lie about their feelings." I said with a smirk. She blushed. "I don't know... remember I still can't drink." She remarked. "Oh yeah your still a small little cloud." I teased. She pouted. "Hey! Meanie!" She said. I pinched her cheeks. "I want to sleep... its 9:38pm already. Sleep too okay." I said and started to fall asleep. Then I suddenly remembered.

"Hey, What the answer to my confession." I asked opening my eyes then I finally saw her looking at me.  "I love my Gummy alot. Knowing he feels the same makes me happy... I want Gummy to be mine." She answered which made me blush. I hugged her positioning my head on the crook of her head. "I am now officially Masami's Boyfriend. Goodnight then My Sami..." I said finally sleeping.