Chapter 8: His Helpful Side...

*Class started*

History was first. Masami glanced at Gumball and saw him paying attention. She turned and just looked as she doesn't know what is being discussed and took notes.

After History we had Science class which nearly blew up the Room and After this Math which Masami only took notes even if she didn't understand.

*Lunch*

~Kringgg!

Everyone stood up and left. Masami looked at Gumball and saw he was still asleep. She went near him and woke him. "Hey... Its Lunch already." I told him and he nodded while standing up. Soon after they left to the Canteen.

Masami POV.

"I want Salad, Chicken, and Juice. Please." I ordered and gave me what I asked for. I was about to grab my Tray when another hand held it. I looked at the person and it was Gumball. "You sitting with your friends and my Brother?" He asked. I nodded and I followed him.

We stopped and he layed my tray on the table. I sat and he sat beside me and on the other side it was Darwin. "Hey, Darwin!" A Female voice yelled. "Hm?" We all turned and saw a short girl. "Anais!" Darwin exclaimed. "Hey. Oh? Hi Big Sister!" She waved at me. I smiled and waved back. She sat on the otherside of me.

"Hello! I'm Anais, Gumball and Darwin's Little Sister!" She introduced. "So Adorable!" Sarah said. "Cute!" Tina exclaimed. They all introduced themselves to one another.

"Now Why Big sister? You usually call me that." Carrie asked. "For sure, Gumball will be with her!" Anais said but immediately regretted seeing Gumball glare. "I do want her to be my Sister! Plus I love Masami taking care of you." She said which made him sigh.

"By the way. What year are you Anais?" Leslie asked. "1st year. Why?" She answered. "You just got here but Were all 4th years so make sure to study!" Terrie said. Anais nodded and smiled. We all chatted and ate with eachother.

*Continue of Classes*

Arts was next and we just drew a sculpture. I drew the rose from Beauty and the Beast. After this we had a Vacant due to a Proffesor getting ill.

I went to the Library to study the notes I've accumulated. I tried to study Math but couldn't get why the angles weren't matched.

"Need help?" A voice asked. I looked and saw Gumball. I nodded with pleading eyes. He chuckled. "How on earth did this come up?" He asked me. "I thought they were right?" I said with a nervous smile. "You calculated wrong. By Multiplying this you simply ignored the fact that its just asking for a number and not an answer." He said calmly placing my pad down.

"How then?" I asked sternly. He stood and went behind me. "This is what you should do." He said while hugging me from behind. I felt His breath on my ears as he though me what to do. I nearly forgot most of it but he gladly reminded me what those were.

"And thats how the answer is Simply just 5." He briefly explained. "Since you helped me with math. Can you help me with History too?" I asked. He nodded. "Wait. Don't tell me you don't know what we discussed afew minutes ago." He looked at me and he immediately got his answer just by looking at my face.

He explained to me that we needed an essay. He explained the lessons and the Evolution of the Industry to me. "Thats all of it?" I asked. He nodded. "Its been an hour since you taught me. Its Vacant again since I got a text from a classmate." I said and We left to go home.

"Wait? Why are you coming with me?" I asked. "Oh yeah. Forgot to tell you. I live in the Yoshida Manor." He smiled and went inside the car with me. "Really! You stay at the house!?!" I exclaimed. "Yup and I sent a text to your father and he said to keep an eye on you." He said and I was awe strucked.