Chapter 10: Favoring Father

Time 5:20am...

A maid knocked and entered into the room with another maid. She was delievering Masami's Breakfast and Nearly yelled when she saw the scene. A maid took a picture and they put the breakfast of the two their and immediately left.

Afew Minutes later...

Gumball woke up and saw the Dishes. 'Someone came inside the room' He thought. He sat up and nudged Masami and tried to wake her up. "Masami. Wake up..." He said no response. "Masami... Wake up its 5:34am" Still no response. "Sami, Wake up or I'll kiss you." He threathened. Still no response. He kissed her and she finally woke up.

She was flustered and glared at him. "I said wake up or I'm kissing you. You didn't wake up." He teased and got to the table with food. She did too and they eated breakfast quietly.

'Today we are dancing! Ugh! My body will ache again!' Masami though. "I'll take you to school for today. Later on your Parents will come home." Gumball explained. "By the way, Can you call The Guys to come over?" She asked. "Why so?" He asked. "I wanna see them. I suddenly missed them." She answered. "I'll do that later." He said. "I'll take a bath in my room. Prepare yourself for school." He added. Masami nodded and Gumball went out of the room.

------>> At Raylight University

Gumball's POV

I walked to the Gate after parking the car with Masami. "Hm..." Masami murmured. "What?" I asked. "How in the heck am I gonna survive todays practice?" She asked herself. "Just get it over with, Sami." I answered. "This is so annoying! But... fair point." She said while we were now, walking in the corridors.

------->> Inside the classroom

I went to my seat in the back and remained quiet. While Masami went out again to see her Friends. "Dude." A voice called. I opened my eyes to see Darwin, Tobias, and Joe. "Whats up?" I asked. "How's sleeping in the Mansion?" Joe asked. "Good. Everymorning breakfast is brought in the room. You get to decide the dishes to eat." I summarized. "Woah... but, how are you and Masami~ huh! Huh!" Darwin teased.

"Wanna get hit! Huh! Huh!" I exclaimed back.

"Gumball Waterson, Gumball Waterson. Please come to the Principals Office..." A voice in the speaker told. "Uh? Trouble?" Tobias asked. "I don't know." I answered. I stood up and went to the Office.

-------->> Principals Office

I knocked and went inside. I saw a man turned back and Mr. Greece signalling me to sit next to the man. As I sat I saw Mr. Yoshida. "Hello, Waterson." He said. I immediately stood and bowed. "Great. First is Masami okay?" He asked. "Yes, Sir. She isn't harmed and is in great condition." I answered. "Great. Sorry for disrupting your regular schedule. I want you to bring Masami tomorrow to this place." He said and showed a picture of a house near a nice beach.

"Sure but why?" I asked. "Its her Birthday. This was her favorite place and We are gonna just come late. So take her before us later on." He said. I agreed and they let me go as they are discussing.

------->> Back at the Classroom.

I came late for 15minutes. "Explain why you're late!" Our Gym teacher asked mad. "Mr. Yoshida told me to go at the Principals. Any other questions?" I retorted back. She was silenced. "Y-You can be seated..." She said and I sat to my chair.

She explained what we'll be doing. "And We will be having our dance in afew weeks." She said and people were excited while some were quiet. After this we all changed and went to the Field.