It was a grand house that reeked of elegance and sophistication. I was thoroughly surprised to find that it truly was a family gathering as no other pack members lingered about.

"Welcome welcome," a tall elegant man greeted us happily, he didn't seem extremely old, but I could tell he was Cesare's father. The two had the same shade of hair and carried themselves in a very similar manner, their was also a poshness that one is raised with that seemed to exude from him the same way it did with his son. "I'm so glad to have your family joining us this year, and if everything goes according to plan, perhaps this won't be the only holiday we spend together."

I didn't miss the smile he sent specifically to my sister, of course he would want his son to marry someone as equally strong and powerful...and of course that's Gianna to the T.

"Alpha, thank you for having us." Mom said as she hugged him then moved on to his wife, "Luna, your home smells amazing, I can't wait to try a little of everything."

"Beverly, it's so good to see you again." The Luna spoke to mom. The Luna was a warm sort of woman. She was just as tall as her husband but where he seemed regal and elegant she seemed to have a sort of effortless grace. Her smile reached her soft brown eyes, the same color as her shoulder length hair. "Please, won't you all come inside out of the cold." She offered sweetly, her sweetness only enhanced by her deep dimples.

"Good evening Alpha." Gianna sounded sweetly after we had removed our jacket and placed out purses on the coat hanger.

"Gianna my dear it's always a pleasure."

Just then Cesare entered the room.

I didn't fail to notice Chanel's eyes bug out of their sockets momentarily before she righted herself.

"Alpha, this is my baby sister Evalina and her best friend Chanel."

Chanel stepped up first and shook his hand, "thank you for allowing me to join you all on such short notice Alpha Minicci."

The alpha chuckled, "Any friend of the DeLaurentis' is a friend to ours, and I see you've made us a dessert as well."

"Actually Evalina made it." Chanel smiled.

"Oh yes that reminds me Gianna, did you bring your desserts?" The Luna asked.

Gianna made a troubled face, "I'm sorry, I got swamped with work so I asked my sister to make a couple of dishes."

"That should be fine, but I was really looking forward to seeing your culinary skills." She smiled.

"You must be Evalina" the Alpha suddenly said and in that moment all eyes fell on me. "Allow me to introduce myself and my wife, I am Giovanni and this is my lovely wife Florence."

"It's a pleasure to meet the both of you Alpha, and Luna."

"My dear girl, I dare say the pleasure is all mine" he said as he and his wife smiled on..."you're just as pretty as your sister aren't you?"

"I'd say she's rather stunning."

I looked over at Cesare and watched him step forward, like before he lifted my hand to his mouth as he kissed my knuckles...in front of everyone. "I'm glad to see you again Evalina."

"I have to agree with you son, this little one is truly a beauty." His mother smiled as she walked over and put her arm around my shoulders. Something about the moment sort of made her eyes sparkle with laughter as well. "Won't you sit next to me sweetheart?"

"It would be an honor Luna."

"Please, call me Florence" she smiled.

"Oh Luna, I couldn't" I protested.