Episode Sixty-Seven: You'll Be Sorry...

(Start in Peculia. Everyone is getting off DOMINIC.)

Ian-Uh, Daph-Nii, this is Peculia Plains.

Daph-Nii-You said you lived in Peculia, didn't you?

Mojo-Peculia? I guess that explains the catsuit.

Daph-Nii-You're one to talk, Catguy.

Mojo-Actually, it's Catboy. Catguy was--

Daph-Nii-Yeah, yeah. Catguy was your father. You already told me that story.

Ian-Well, Tony actually ran off towards Eerie Road.

Daph-Nii-And where's that?

Ian-There should be a portal around here that can take us there. It'll be a few days by foot.

Daph-Nii-A few days?!

(Cut to two portals. The gang is standing in front of them.)

Ian-It's gotta be one of these.

(He steps through it. On the other side is Eerie Road. He steps back through.)

Ian-It's this one!

Daph-Nii-Oh, good. We better not waste any more time.

(Everyone else goes through the portal one by one.)

Daph-Nii-So which way do we go?

Ian-Down the road. Duh. It's called Eerie Road for a reason.

Daph-Nii-Alright. Follow the Eerie Brick Road. Gotcha.

(She begins marching down. Everyone else warily begins following her.)

Ian-Daph-Nii, are you sure you should be walking down there with such zest?

Daph-Nii-Of course. We're finding our jewel. And also your dog, I guess.

Ian-If you insist 'cause if you think the Peculia Plains are crazy, you ain't seen nothin' yet.

(Opening theme. The gang is walking together. DAPH-NII, TRINI-TII, MOJO, and ASH-LII lead.)

Daph-Nii-Okay, I get what you're talking about. The swirling, ominous clouds combined with the pink really makes it look...

Ash-Lii-Peculia?

Daph-Nii-I'd say this isn't the place for Peculia jokes, but this is totally the place for Peculia jokes.

Ian-All those swirling clouds meet up over Macabre Manor, the scariest building in Peculia.

Trini-Tii-We better not go up there, then.

Mojo-Why do I get the feeling we're eventually gonna go up there?

(They are stopped by a bread and two ghost mallets.)

Daph-Nii-Oh, lookee. Bread and...those are some creepy faces.

Alex/Ian-They're ghost mallets. They usually hang around he--

Ian-Wait, what?

Alex-They don't usually hang around here. They always hang around here.

Daph-Nii-Wow. The deeper you go into Peculia, the scarier things get. Their eyes aren't even on the face. They're on the hammers for some strange reason.

(The leaders draw their weapons. Ghost Mallet B smacks TRINI-TII in the face.)

Daph-Nii-Wait, they have speed?

(TRINI-TII begins crying.)

Trini-Tii-That hurt!

Daph-Nii-You better step back, Trini-Tii.