Episode Sixty-Five: Maybe It's Treasure!

(Start in the Underground Labyrinth. The gang is walking together. DAPH-NII, ELLA, CAMERON, and JUNKO lead.)

Daph-Nii-So we've got our gang, and we're strolling through the Underground Labyrinth. Who knows what we're going to find today?

Junko-I mean, the Underground Maze was a walk in the park. I can't expect some hippy-dippy labyrinth to be that much harder.

Cameron-A walk in the park? Junko, we were trapped in there for days without sunlight.

Junko-Oh, right. You're not a creature of the darkness like me.

Daph-Nii-Remember those glyphs back there? Something tells me this isn't going to be like the Underground Maze.

(She notices JUNKO walking close behind her.)

Daph-Nii-Junko, you're kinda walking close to me.

(JUNKO steps away.)

Daph-Nii-Thank you. I swear, we walk so close together, one of us is going to phase through another one of these days.

Junko-We just have different walking speeds, you know? Different strokes for different folks.

(They come across a sign with three arrows.)

Daph-Nii-Ooh, we got three paths, no labels on any of them...I guess it doesn't matter.

(They go left. They are immediately stopped by two running noses and two silver glyphs.)

Daph-Nii-Okay, maybe it does matter.

Ella-And what are noses doing in a maze? Of sand?

Daph-Nii-Who cares? Let's kick their collective asses!

(The leaders draw their weapons. Opening theme.)

Daph-Nii-Let's blow 'em up. Sort of. Explosion...

(She hits the enemies with an explosion.)

Cameron-I'm comin' in with the attack!

(He attacks Nose B. ELLA prepares to attack.)

Ella-OK!

Cameron-I'll help you out.

(He douses ELLA's fan in acid.)

Ella-That's hot!

Cameron-It's supposed to be.

Daph-Nii-Oh my God, you two. Quit flirting! You're not even in high school!

(ELLA attacks Glyph B, creating an explosion that hits Glyph A and Nose B. Glyph B attacks DAPH-NII. Glyph A attacks ELLA.)

Daph-Nii-Oh, dear, no. Ella. You OK?

Ella-Yeah, sure.

Junko-My turn! Let's see how these enemies like my newest, most deadly attack: The Stab But More!

Cameron-I'll help you.

(He grabs JUNKO's hand. There's a flash of orange light between them. JUNKO Stabs Glyph A, defeating it. Two more pitchforks come up and hit Nose A and Glyph B.)

Daph-Nii-Ooh! Triple Stab!

Junko-Yeah. It's way better than Ella's basic-bitch double slash attack.

Ella-Shut up!

(Nose B sneezes, hitting ELLA, CAMERON, and JUNKO.)

Cameron-IT CAN DO THAT?!

Ella-I need sprinkles!

(Nose A prepares to attack her.)

Daph-Nii-Ella, this does not have to hit you.

Ella-Huh?