Episode Fifty-Six: Destroy All Snurps

(Start in the skies above Miitopia. DAPH-NII and the rest of the gang are flying on DOMINIC. DAPH-NII is in her thief gear.)

Daph-Nii-Alright, guys. Here we are back in the Fealm of the Rey--oh shit, I mean the Realm of the Fey for the next leg of our journey.

Hidea-Kii-Wait. We're over the Realm of the Fey?

Daph-Nii-Yeah. That's where all those powerful monsters are.

Hidea-Kii-You mind if I say hi to my folks?

Daph-Nii-What? Hidea-Kii, we are on a quest.

Hidea-Kii-Nope. You can't stop me from returning to my homeland and seeing my family.

(He takes off his armor.)

Hidea-Kii-Later, bitches.

(He begins flying away when suddenly, we see a speck that's barely recognizable as ALEX on his hang glider gliding towards the ground.)

Alex-(quietly) AHHHHHHH!

Hidea-Kii-Wait, what's that?

Daph-Nii-What's what?

(She sees ALEX.)

Daph-Nii-Oh, that. We better help them. Take us down, Dominic.

Dominic-With pleasure!

(He flies down in ALEX's direction. Cut to Lotus Lake. Everything seems calm until ALEX falls into view.)

Alex-aaaaAAAAAHHHHHH--OOF!

(He lands with a thud on the ground. DOMINIC lands behind him. DAPH-NII gets off.)

Daph-Nii-Excuse me! Excuse me, are you okay?

Alex-Friggin' legs...gotta re-learn how to use them...

Daph-Nii-Wait. Is that...

(ALEX looks up at her.)

Daph-Nii-Alex?!

(Opening theme.)

Daph-Nii-What are you doing out here?

Alex-Can't you tell?

(He gets up. Everyone else gets off of DOMINIC.)

Alex-I want to join your team.

Victor-You want to join our team?

Trini-Tii-What for? You were the Dark Lord.

Alex-Exactly. I was the Dark Lord, and I want to make up for everything that I did. Even though I technically didn't do much.

Hidea-Kii-We're not getting anywhere with this.

(He draws his sword and points it at ALEX's nose.)

Hidea-Kii-Give us ONE reason you should join our team!

Alex-I have an unlimited supply of HP bananas.

(HIDEA-KII warily lowers his sword.)

Hidea-Kii-Okay, he's cool.

Daph-Nii-Alright then, Alex. Welcome to Team Miitopia. Right now, we're here to defeat some monsters. You got any fighting skills?

Alex-Not really.

Daph-Nii-Cool. Vic, Cam, Ma, take the lead.

(VICTOR, CAMERON, and SARALYN reach the front of the group. They begin walking. DAPH-NII and CAMERON are riding on ANNALISE.)

Saralyn-Oh, Alex, I'm so glad you decided to come with us. I knew through it all that you'd become a good guy deep down.

Alex-C'mon, Mom. I was a good guy all along. It was just that dumb fucking demon controlling my actions.