Chapter 49

Guys it's finally here.

Warning: sexual content. ^_^ I am SO ashamed of myself haha.

After has ruined me..

————————————————

By now, Harry and me are on our fourth shot. I felt the slight buzzing electricity pumping in my veins. I wasn't drunk but I am close to it. I stood up, stumbling slightly on my feet. I took Harry's hand in mind and led him outside. He was confused of what I'm doing.

"Let's go" I whispered. He furrowed his eyebrows but he realized I was talking about his place. He nodded as he called for someone. I wasn't paying attention of who is was.

When the vehicle unlocked, I opened the door and slide into the seat. I closed it after and sighed as I leaned my head onto the cold window.

"Thanks Niall, owe you big time." I heard Harry thanking Niall. The car started to move and I payed no attention to the outside. My mind was casted with idea and thoughts for tonight. I don't know how long he will being staying here.

Niall cursed as the car came to a fast stop. I hit my head onto the passenger's seat and groaned in pain. I looked up from my position. A car or two were slowly now moving.

"The speed it sixty not twenty!" He hollered as he forcefully pressed his palm on the steering wheel. The honk alerted the reckless drivers. The car started to move again at the same speed.

After thirty minutes of Niall cursing at the drivers, we arrives at the hotel Harry is staying at. My door opened as I released the seat belt from strapping me to the chair. Harry lended me a hand which I gladly took.

"You two have fun!" Niall yelled to us as he went to the opposite direction of the hotel. I roll my eyes at him. I assume he is going to his room. I furrowed my eyebrows when I saw Hannah in the hallway. She must've left early.

Harry struggled with the keys as he tried to open the door. I snatched the keys from him and opened it for him instead.

I sighed as I laid down on the bed, not bothering to take the dress off. I kept my eyes open, staring at the ceiling. I was exhausted but at the same time I was full of energy.

I let out a small scream when Harry hovered over me. He cupped my mouth to muffle the scream. My eyes were wide, staring at his. We stayed silent, staring at each other. He inched closer to me, removing his hand from my mouth.

His breath hit my lips, tingling for need. He tilted his head, giving me more access to reach over and capture his lips but I didn't. I know what he is doing. He brushed his lips over mine, barely though.

"Harry." I pleaded. He continued to tease by kissing my jaw line and cheek. He pecked every concept of my fave but my lips. He stopped directly at them.

I pulled him by the collar and smashes our lips together. Our lips clapped together, moving in sync. His hand roamed to my back and arched it up. I heard the sound of the zipper. I was startled but he captured my lips to calm me down.

He never left my lips as he brought the straps of the dress down. I cupped his face as he worked his lips to my neck. I restrain a moan escaping my lips as his tongue worked on the skin.

I let my hands go lower to him. I had my hands right on the button of his pants. I pulled the fabric, unbuttoning them. I forcefully pulled the zipper down. His lips leave mine for a second to pull the pants down.

I sat up as he connected them back together. I unbuttoned the dress shirt we was wearing and tore it off.

He chuckled slightly of how eager I was. I cupped his face, stroking my thumb on his left cheek. His hands were clasped around my waist.