Chapter 41

Vote and comment! Love to read your reactions!

___________________________________

I dropped my grill cheese on my plate. Shit. shit. Shit. I thought he forgot about it. He continued to eat not focusing on my mental war. The one who is telling me to speak to him is so far winning.

"We'll talk about this later." I tried to get out of the situation again. He stopped chewing. He looked up at me, fire mixed into those green innocent eyes. I knew what's going to happen now. I experienced in so many novels. First starts out in arguments and later it gets worse. I prepared myself from his anger by shifting in my seat.

"Every single time. Siya just say it!" I jumped from his voice. Tears brimmed my eyes but I didn't let them fall. I wasn't use to him yelling. He sighed getting up. My eyes followed his gaze as he paced back and forth, his feet out stretching slowly as he took a step.

"I'm sorry." He whispered. I stepped up onto my two feet and let my feet carry me to the sink. I placed the dish into the sink and folowed of where Harry is leading himself and I to the couch.

"Please tell me." He whispered, desperate to know. I sighed. I ran a hand through my hair, slightly tuggin at my scalp since it's slightly tangled up. My hair is probably a mess from the frizzeness I can't tame.

"I'm just thinking about us." I spoke out. He brown brows furrowed together. "I mean how can there be an us if we aren't officially dating." I pointed out while waving a hand between us. When I looked up at him, I didn't expect the reaction which was shown on his face. He had a devious smirk on his face. I was confused. He sat up from the plush couch.

He got on one knee and I furrowed my eyebrows, laughing.

"Siya Malik will you do the honor of being my girlfriend?" I slightly chuckled at his little 'proposal.' No matter how cliche it is, I adored of how he tries to be romantic. I grabbed the collar of his shirt, pulling him up from the knee he was supporting weight on. I hesitated before pulling him harshly to me. Our lips crashed roughly but soon molded together, savoring the moment. I slowly removed my lips from him, taking a breath.

"I take that as a yes?" He asked.

"No, it means I hate you." I roll my eyes. He chuckled softly at my sarcastic remark. He bent down to pick up the wrapper off the floor. I was full out on laughing. He laughed along with me. The wrapper opened when he pulled ont the edge of the paper. Harry took my hand and slid on the candy ring.

"Now, we are official." He remarked. It hit me like a brick. We are now official. I jumped into his open arms, my legs wrapped around his torso and my head in his shoulders. Harry stumbled back from my impact but managed to stand on his sturdy legs.

"Now that we cleared that up," he sat down on the couch, pulling me with him. He turned on the TV while I grabbed a blanket. My phone buzzed in my pocket. I grabbed it and viewed the text.

Zayn: I'm so sorry of what Is aid earlier. Please forget what I said. I was blowing steam.

I sighed angerly, throwing the phone on the carpet. Well my mood is over now. Harry noticed. I placed my head in my hands, tugging at my hair. Every time when I am enjoying the moment, somehting always ruins it. It's like the world doesn't want me to stay happy.

"Stressed?" He smirked. I know what he's thinking. I smiled, shaking my head. He scoffed. He placed his arm under my legs, picking me up.

"Harry no! I'm not all that good." I sound ridiculous but I don't care. I'm a nun and I'm fine with that. He laid me on the bed. I didn't even try to get up because I know who will win. He hovered over me, looking at my brown eyes. I tugged at the end of his shirt. He nodded. I pulled it over his head. He leaned down, his lips brushing mine.